+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some hypocrites

Some hypocrites

On TV,Facebook and other media saying the takeover should have been blocked because of Saudies record on human rights.
    What do they run their car on WATER?

Even if they only use public transport the likelihood is the fuel comes from Saudi oil.

I can sum all of that up in one word....

"Noise".

I see Kashogi’s widow is now criticizing Newcastle supporters directly gor supporting the takeover.

WTF?

Boris in favour, Keir Starmer against. Any thoughts, Pat?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I see Kashogi’s widow is now criticizing Newcastle supporters directly gor supporting the takeover.

WTF?

Boris in favour, Keir Starmer against. Any thoughts, Pat?
    I'm surprised at Kier Starmer's stance if he's against it and if he has rational reasons he ought to declare them. I did hear years ago that Boris was a fringe supporter but he's always been a band wagon jumper.

"Blood money" (according to the system) has been paid to his kids by the government.

Khashoggi's wife has every right to campaign and seek justice.

But doesn't calling us out on accepting PIF's money ring hollow if her family has done the same from the KSA government?

Leftist propaganda channel (BBC News) are digging up Newcastle 'fans' who are against the takeover. I don't recall any noise when PIF invested £400 million in McLaren.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I'm surprised at Kier Starmer's stance if he's against it and if he has rational reasons he ought to declare them. I did hear years ago that Boris was a fringe supporter but he's always been a band wagon jumper.
    Band wagon jumper? I thought he was a ‘doer’ after getting us out of Europe. I’d describe the floundering Theresa May as more of a band wagon jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Leftist propaganda channel (BBC News) are digging up Newcastle 'fans' who are against the takeover. I don't recall any noise when PIF invested £400 million in McLaren.
    It defies reasoning. If Newcastle fans are now responsible for national policy, perhaps some more government powers/ benefits could be passed to us, like tax revenue collection? 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Not to mention the 'millions of fans around the World' who tuned in to watch AJ's rematch with Ruiz Jnr in Saudi, with PIF splashed all over the middle of the ring.

They can all fcuk off and take their agenda-driven faux moral outrage somewhere else.

I couldn't give a sh!t what anyone else thinks.

I'm happy to engage in discussion with anyone who has genuine misgivings...but, as Trini so aptly describes it, it's just noise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)