+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reduced capacity at NYS

Reduced capacity at NYS

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    READ | Club Statement - Don Street bridge repair works

As a result of the ongoing repair works on Don Street, it has been agreed with our local SAG that our capacity has been temporarily reduced by 1,500

https://t.co/qb1YtDtw0H?amp=1

If you haven’t got your Sunderland game then I advice you to get them know

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    READ | Club Statement - Don Street bridge repair works

As a result of the ongoing repair works on Don Street, it has been agreed with our local SAG that our capacity has been temporarily reduced by 1,500

https://t.co/qb1YtDtw0H?amp=1

If you haven’t got your Sunderland game then I advice you to get them know
    Why is this happening now ?

1,150 ?

How do they choose who to let in

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    1,150 ?

How do they choose who to let in
    It’s never a sell out at ours so obviously S/T holders first then they’ll just count down the numbers until they reach the new capacity. Surely they’ve given Sunderland their full capacity?

The new path they are building at the side of the super tram track direct to the train station is a good idea. This may stop the segregation barriers being erected and save the club some money as away fans will probably be directed straight down onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The new path they are building at the side of the super tram track direct to the train station is a good idea. This may stop the segregation barriers being erected and save the club some money as away fans will probably be directed straight down onto it.
    Quite a few home supporters use the train Brin, myself included, so would be better for easier access to station, but directing
    away fans down same way, there could be problems.

I may be being thick here but why do those works affect the number of people who can go into the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I may be being thick here but why do those works affect the number of people who can go into the stadium?
    Join the club 😂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Seems stupid to me. Didn’t do it for the Wendy’s game or the Pikey’s so why now?

Could it have anything to do with congestion due to the guy getting knocked over and needing CPR at the top of New York Way recently?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast