+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They are finished here now

They are finished here now

Following the statement from Oakwell Community Assets ( Barnsley MBC ) that the West Stand is safe and totally fit for purpose then I suggest their positions here are now untenable .

Even the most " give them a good go " supporter surely now can see they need to sell up and clear off before they do this proud and historic club anymore damage .

There's a battle royal going on for the clubs future right now with supporters bewildered by the events playing out .

I'd suggest the Cryne family ( never thought I'd ever write this ) and Barnsley MBC need our full support at this time .

The Cryne family and Barnsley MBC support the clubs heritage and future whilst PMG do not .

They are totally unfit to be the owners of this club and represent it in a despicable manner .

Enough is enough now and I'm personally not prepared to sit back and watch this club go in to oblivion .

The supporters need to show their teeth right now and become active .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Following the statement from Oakwell Community Assets ( Barnsley MBC ) that the West Stand is safe and totally fit for purpose then I suggest their positions here are now untenable .

Even the most " give them a good go " supporter surely now can see they need to sell up and clear off before they do this proud and historic club anymore damage .

There's a battle royal going on for the clubs future right now with supporters bewildered by the events playing out .

I'd suggest the Cryne family ( never thought I'd ever write this ) and Barnsley MBC need our full support at this time .

The Cryne family and Barnsley MBC support the clubs heritage and future whilst PMG do not .

They are totally unfit to be the owners of this club and represent it in a despicable manner .

Enough is enough now and I'm personally not prepared to sit back and watch this club go in to oblivion .

The supporters need to show their teeth right now and become active .
    Firstly - what can the supporters do ?

Secondly - PMG have brought in quite a few players in the £300k to £1.2M mark.
    They will want reimbursing - so they ain’t just going to walk out of the door.

But if PMG do leave - who have we lined up to buy the club ?

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    ?

They haven't contributed a penny of their own money Nudge. It's all club generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Firstly - what can the supporters do ?

But if PMG do leave - who have we lined up to buy the club ?
    I'll tell you what fans can do through collectivism .

Take on billionaire owners at big PL clubs and sending their plans of a European Super League packing within days .

Barnsley Supporters Trust are actively in dialogue with the club regarding the events of the last two days .

I suspect it won't be too long before they have to shift position from the centre ground and have to become active against PMG .

This is probably the best vehicle to represent supporters rather than the formation of a pressure group .

Problem is who is gonna buy us?
    Sometimes better the devil you know.

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39883981]

Bugger Me. Avved a stiff malt to get ovva that.

Am evvin that enlarged and framed to hang by the dooar It shows how bad things ev got. Ziles will be looking darn and tut tutting
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-10-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Problem is who is gonna buy us?
    Sometimes better the devil you know.
    Debt free Championship club with 12,000 fan base for sale at reasonable cost.

Bargain Hunt have bidders on the internet already.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Debt free Championship club with 12,000 fan base for sale at reasonable cost.

Bargain Hunt have bidders on the internet already.
    with a partizan following who will accept no one who wasnt born hear.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    with a partizan following who will accept no one who wasnt born hear.
    Really ? The same fans who support and cheer players, managers and staff every week from other countries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast