+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Kane and Mbappe within reach'

'Kane and Mbappe within reach'

In January according to the Telegraph:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...box=1633720441

It probably won't happen but it's great/amusing to be reading about these players we're being linked with. Imagine the prospect of Saint-Maximin and Mbappe in the black and white! Maybe ASM can have a word with Mbappe and tell him Whitley Bay is waaaaaay better than Paris

Apparently we can spend up to £190 million in Jan because of how little Mike Ashley has been spending in recent transfer windows

You know what - the likes of Traroré and maybe Max Aarons for £20M+ each and even Jacob Murphy’s twin for a few quid to make them bounce of each other plus a few quid for a centre forward to help Cal would be enough without going crazy crazy. Big money in the summer and try to offload the dross. If anyone accuses us of spending the oil money, they can bügger off - this window (and probably the next) is just about catching up after Evil Ash.

*Disclaimer - not particularly those specific names but that kind of thing - do enough, try to offload a bit but keep our powder dry for the summer which we would’ve done for the last two summer’s if the EPL hadn’t taken the pïss.

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    *Disclaimer - not particularly those specific names but that kind of thing - do enough, try to offload a bit but keep our powder dry for the summer which we would’ve done for the last two summer’s if the EPL hadn’t taken the pïss.
    I get what you mean. A striker as good as Wilson but less injury prone would be a sensible signing. Perhaps two as Gayle and Joelinton are clearly not Premier League standard

Yeah mate - seems like we are the only two still up - too many cans

Alberts__Lob - just watched Albert’s lob on YouTube again, literally more than doubled my age since that day (just!). Hopefully those days are about to come back…

Yeah mate - seems like we are the only two still up - too many cans
    I'm nocturnal anyway and have been watching the Raducanu match...and reading about the amazing developments at our club of course!

Alberts__Lob - just watched Albert’s lob on YouTube again, literally more than doubled my age since that day (just!). Hopefully those days are about to come back…
    I was 9 years old when Phillipe Albert scored that goal....it was one of the best days of my childhood and i remember it like it was yesterday. Those were great times to be a Newcastle fan and yes, hopefully we'll be having many more like them in the near future!

I was 24 - just looked at the date again on YouTube - it’s coming up to 25 years in 11 days time - wow!

I was 47!!! Where’s that gone, just told one of my grandsons that he is so lucky to be the age he is 13, as he will be along for the whole of the ride. As for me ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)