+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: T'other board

Is he STILL going on about Kel and Rochdale?
    I'm presuming that Kel doesn't post on there so piglet must be bringing the subject up at any occasion which is a worry,I backtracked the posts on here the other day to see what I had missed out on and can't remember seeing Kel posting on here either,it has echos of another poster who wouldn't let things drop

This was Tim's post on tother board. The man is not right in the head. The thread started by an enquiry from someone as to whether Tim would be allowed back on footymad (presumably due to the garbage he spouts on that board).

I apologize, you're correct, the question was addressed to you.

However, "correctly" it wasn't.

You aren't allowed to reinstate me on the Rochdale forum as Mr P calls the shots on there and as his bitch, you have to do as you're told.

All the rest is window dressing, you have no cock, you answer to the cock.
    Last edited by cayambe; 02-12-2021 at 02:08 PM.

He’s also wrong on several levels in that one post. Kel and I have exactly the same privileges on Footymad and he was absolutely right to take the action that he did. There is a fiddly way to alter the ban but I’d rather rip my own head off.

I'm a bit loath to ban posters for saying what they think as there is far to much censorship around nowadays but you did the right thing Griff,piggy wasn't airing his thoughts but just being plain abusive,he should let it go on the other board otherwise they might clip him as well and then what would he do?

Has it crashed again?

Normally all the posters on that site have gone to bed by 9.00pm (school tomorrow) and it becomes easier to get access.

Not tonight though.

Has something big happened?

Omari Patrick news. So two folk tried to get on at the same time leading to a total board meltdown, grown men fainting, children packed off to bed weeping, ladies taking to the gin.

Possibly.

Seems a bit off colour today.

Aye, knackered again, I’m surprised folk put up with it. The embarrassing thing is that other Club supporters look at the most frequented opposition board before a game. It’s shoddy that then .net option is laughably unavailable with this frequency. It’s unstable and it doesn’t work.

But it does keep the more offensive elements from posting on FootyMad.... evey cloud

Down again. We must have won or summat.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)