+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Johnstone

Sam Johnstone

Superb assist for greasy jack.
    Got to hand it to him. How do you get any credit as a keeper against a team who barely get past the half way line?
    Throw a wonderful assist.
    Top marks.

He has enhanced his reputation tonight super save as well as his assist.

Sign your contract pr ick!!!

Gordon Bank's corpse could pay between the sticks against Andorra FFS.........the most meaningless cap in the history of football.

Local Andorran restaurant owners up in arms at the lack of waiters available tonight due to them turning out for the national football team!

It's farcical, we could play 11 outfield players or se the keeper as a rush back like we did as kids down at the local park.

The keeper might as well have been allowed to play up front and roam as he felt like.

Either take these games seriously and play a full team and go out to win 20-0 or make EUFA look like the fools they are by picking players from League Two instead.

The Harrogate Town side me and BaggieAl watched today would've put more than 5 past Andorra.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Gordon Bank's corpse could pay between the sticks against Andorra FFS.........the most meaningless cap in the history of football.

Local Andorran restaurant owners up in arms at the lack of waiters available tonight due to them turning out for the national football team!

It's farcical, we could play 11 outfield players or se the keeper as a rush back like we did as kids down at the local park.

The keeper might as well have been allowed to play up front and roam as he felt like.

Either take these games seriously and play a full team and go out to win 20-0 or make EUFA look like the fools they are by picking players from League Two instead.

The Harrogate Town side me and BaggieAl watched today would've put more than 5 past Andorra.

That was exactly the point I was making. As a keeper in a match like that what chance would you have of having any credit afterward? Wonderful throw/pass assist. Well done Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    That was exactly the point I was making. As a keeper in a match like that what chance would you have of having any credit afterward? Wonderful throw/pass assist. Well done Sam.
    Regardless of the ridiculous situation that is a game against Andorra the vision and quality of the throw for the assist was top drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Totally agree! How football is stopped for this farcical bollox is outrageous! I bet many would have rather watched Strictly than a team of dustman, waiters, and shop keepers! And to think 200K a week is not good enough for that greedy c unt Kane!

Real football yesterday at Harrogate - ruthless finishing - good community feel - owner who invests and loves the club - players turning out for the badge and reasonable prices. Everything the Premier/Championship is not!

I would rather have watched a documentary on fish than a meaningless match last night FFS!!! Don't dislike Foster but playing for England FFS! What next Zohore turning out for Denmark!!!

Do you mean Johnstone and not Foster al?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Do you mean Johnstone and not Foster al?

Yes Leicester thank you! One glass too many of red last night

I’m just proud to see an Albion player representing England. Too often in the past our players were wrongly overlooked. Bomber, Jeff, Statham for instance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)