+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kieran Agard

I posted this because I thought it was a feel-good story about one of our ex-players, nothing more than that. I’ll find some doom and gloom to talk about next time.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    I posted this because I thought it was a feel-good story about one of our ex-players, nothing more than that. I’ll find some doom and gloom to talk about next time.
    Tthat's the spirit Rich. Just read the Daily Mail and bang your fingers on the keyboard in fury about whatever culture war articles they're reporting on, making sure to finish with 'What's the ****ing world coming to?' as a signiture flourish. You'll fit reet in.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    We don't like good news on here. If you're going to fit in on here you need to invent some worst case scenarios and then get really angry about them as if they're true.

Scored his first goal for the pilgrims tonight. Now that's progress 😜

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12