+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Rugby league, Hull Fc & Wakey & Batley etc

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Wakefield Trinity will win the Grand Final next season - you heard it first lads!

My invitation to a game at Belle Vue still stands btw
    al bi theer Wi mi Batley Top on Chops ★★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's allowed Roma just don't tek it off!

You will be thrown out of Wakey then for incitement to riot Roma lol, a Batley shirt indeed. I hope it would be washed and have no signs of laughter on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You will be thrown out of Wakey then for incitement to riot Roma lol, a Batley shirt indeed. I hope it would be washed and have no signs of laughter on it.
    Nowt wrong wi Batley RLFC !!!! Some fierce encounters between them and doosbury ! Mt Pleasant or Crown Flatts attracted good crowds for them games , Did any of you ever visit Wilderspool ? I know I did but cannot remember who played there or even if they still play there , was it Warrington ? Hunslet was another strange ground , it had a greyhound track around the pitch ? Bellvue in the sixties was the place to go , although I was very young , the size of the crowd and atmosphere was amazing , PS av weshed mi Batley Top , it fits like a glove ,,,, av gorrit on mi reyt hand at minit ,,,,
    Last edited by Romared; 13-10-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Nowt wrong wi Batley RLFC !!!! Some fierce encounters between them and doosbury ! Mt Pleasant or Crown Flatts attracted good crowds for them games , Did any of you ever visit Wilderspool ? I know I did but cannot remember who played there or even if they still play there , was it Warrington ? Hunslet was another strange ground , it had a greyhound track around the pitch ? Bellvue in the sixties was the place to go , although I was very young , the size of the crowd and atmosphere was amazing , PS av weshed mi Batley Top , it fits like a glove ,,,, av gorrit on mi reyt hand at minit ,,,,
    Yep Warrington it was Roma - glad you have your shirt in crisp condition we await the new season schedule and then book a game at Belle Vue.

Yep Warrington it was Roma - glad you have your shirt in crisp condition we await the new season schedule and then book a game at Belle Vue.
    goodun Chops ★

Chops did Halifax RLFC play at Thrum Hall ? SB used to tek his wimmin theer ! A few knock ons , scrummaging, Try as he did , he only managed a few conversions! " The George Clooney of Happy Valley "☆

Thrum Hall was Halifax home for many years Roma.

Thrum Hall was Halifax home for many years Roma.
    Din't Huddersfield RL used to play at Fart town ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Din't Huddersfield RL used to play at Fart town ?.
    Yep Acido - few trips there for me in the past.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast