+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Rugby league, Hull Fc & Wakey & Batley etc

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Yep Acido - few trips there for me in the past.
    Did you ever go to see Wakey at the Boulevard Chop, Hull Fc's old ground ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Did you ever go to see Wakey at the Boulevard Chop, Hull Fc's old ground ?.
    Crap ground !! Craven Park was far better !! Summat fishy abart thee Acido whoooo , Why Hull ? Is that classed as Yorkshire or Humberside ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Crap ground !! Craven Park was far better !! Summat fishy abart thee Acido whoooo , Why Hull ? Is that classed as Yorkshire or Humberside ?
    I'm guessing it's when they had that golden period in the 80's Roma .

David Topliss , Peter Sterling and James Lielu .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm guessing it's when they had that golden period in the 80's Roma .
    David Topliss , Peter Sterling and James Lielu .
    Coming from a Wakey fan, thats hilarious. They are still going through their brown and grey period aren't they ?.

Coming from a Wakey fan, thats hilarious. They are still going through their brown and grey period aren't they ?.
    Never mind about Wakey if you jumped on the Humberside bandwagon then fair enough .

No need to be defensive .

Thats up to them what they prefer to be called Roma lol, but I know the majority didn't like the Humberside thing. They wished it had always remained as East Yorkshire.
    Speaking of Hull, what a surprisingly good season Hull Kingston have just had. But surely it will be just a one off like Salford also had a few seasons ago.
    And the way they reacted when they won that all-Hull Challenge cup final in '80, you'd think they had won the World cup. Still, it was a nice day out for them which they don't normally get to experience.

Thats up to them what they prefer to be called Roma lol, but I know the majority didn't like the Humberside thing. They wished it had always remained as East Yorkshire.
    Speaking of Hull, what a surprisingly good season Hull Kingston have just had. But surely it will be just a one off like Salford also had a few seasons ago.
    And the way they reacted when they won that all-Hull Challenge cup final in '80, you'd think they had won the World cup. Still, it was a nice day out for them which they don't normally get to experience.
    It was a good day out , first time I'd been to a Rugby League Final , Chippy Rowes coaches from Cudeth abart £8 , allus brock darn on way ooham ,

Narthen Animal /Chops , it appears your lad's (Trinity) have signed a Top young player , Sadiq Adebiyi 24 yes old "prop " Nigerian International , are you pleased ?

Narthen Animal /Chops , it appears your lad's (Trinity) have signed a Top young player , Sadiq Adebiyi 24 yes old "prop " Nigerian International , are you pleased ?
    20 try's in 77 games for the London Broncos but missed most of this year with a ruptered Achilles .

I noticed he's only signed a one year deal Roma .

Could potentially be a very good signing for Trinity if he's fit .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    20 try's in 77 games for the London Broncos but missed most of this year with a ruptered Achilles .

I noticed he's only signed a one year deal Roma .

Could potentially be a very good signing for Trinity if he's fit .
    yes 1 yr deal , option on a further year available , given his recent injury it sounds reasonable , good luck to him ,

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast