+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Rugby league, Hull Fc & Wakey & Batley etc

ot - Rugby league, Hull Fc & Wakey & Batley etc

Gerrin a reyt battering in Toulose , they didn't stand much chance to begin with , I don't understand why these French/Canadian sides are involved ? Met some good lads from Fev over the years following the Reds , and I love to visit Post Office Road, good old fashioned ground like Wakey, Cas, Batley♥, Reds get a decent following from these area's , if this consortium don't leave " please God ♥" all being well I will visit them plus Local football teams , these unappreciative / no input 2 hats won't get another penny from me ,,,, Fkem and those who plays up to them ,
    MOT !

Only half time Roma Eh

Back in it , Try Fev .

16 - 6 .

Game on .

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Only half time Roma Eh
    warra shame , French Gitts !! EH?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Back in it , Try Fev .

16 - 6 .

Game on .
    Did you or Chops see the Fev v Halifax game recently ? Really enjoyed it myself , proper rugby game in proper Conditions too !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Did you or Chops see the Fev v Halifax game recently ? Really enjoyed it myself , proper rugby game in proper Conditions too !
    Didn't see it Roma but what I do know is that Fev and Halifax are two historical and traditional clubs who aren't in Super League and yet we've two French clubs who are .

I wonder what Eddie Waring thinks looking down at this nonsense today ?

It's all about ££££££££ s in every sport now Animal , everything seems to be being run by greedy Capitalists , who don't give a damm or have any understanding of the History of these Sports , Why are they being allowed to run these Clubs Organisations ? It seems like it's all corrupted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's all about ££££££££ s in every sport now Animal , everything seems to be being run by greedy Capitalists , who don't give a damm or have any understanding of the History of these Sports , Why are they being allowed to run these Clubs Organisations ? It seems like it's all corrupted ?
    I cannot for the life in me understand this obsession with the RFL to take the game to countries that aren't bothered about RL .

The two French clubs and the Toronto experiment .

The games heartbeat is Lancashire , West Yorkshire and Cumbria .

The foreign clubs add nowt .

How can Wakefield v Toulouse be better than a derby game with Fev or Halifax ?

Utter madness .

Ahh this is my neck of the woods, dear Feath and their little matchstick stadium lol.

I also said this in the recent thread on here about RL, I think its ridiculous that the English game has French teams competing.
    And as much as Im sick of seeing St Helens dominate for example, I was pleased that they stopped the French team Catalans from winning the Grand final this weekend.

Wakefield Trinity will win the Grand Final next season - you heard it first lads!

My invitation to a game at Belle Vue still stands btw

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast