+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pros & Cons of Electric vehicles v Petrol/Diesel vehicles.

What about wood burning cars for the way forwards again !

https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2010...-gas-cars.html

X 3 regarding Calvo & Mr WTF and my thoughts are with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    X4 - sounds like you both have fabulous memories to cherish albeit that can’t measure to the loss.

Welcome back WTF too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

What about wood burning cars for the way forwards again !

https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2010...-gas-cars.html

Don't know if people realize I think it was the late 70s An Australian from wa invented an engine that can run on just water. He was quickly silenced bought out what have you. Then in 90s, one Australian did the same thing only to be silenced, and then again same decade an American brought another similar invention and was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    X4 - sounds like you both have fabulous memories to cherish albeit that can’t measure to the loss.

Welcome back WTF too.
    Thanks to all for the kind wishes. I'm not "back" though, just wanted to wish CB the best in a non-footballing matter.

No problem just hope you keep safe and well 👍

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Thanks to all for the kind wishes. I'm not "back" though, just wanted to wish CB the best in a non-footballing matter.
    Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Welcome back WTF too.
    X5

I know I tend to be the joker/arsole in the pack (But to be fair Billy & Belfast are far bigger arsoles than me) on this forum but my heart goes out to all who have lost a dear loved one.

Its not something you ever really get over but you just learn to live with the loss and those cherished memories and the support of family is what keeps you going.

One day my fellow whites you will all be together again.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    X5

I know I tend to be the joker/arsole in the pack (But to be fair Billy & Belfast are far bigger arsoles than me) on this forum but my heart goes out to all who have lost a dear loved one.

Its not something you ever really get over but you just learn to live with the loss and those cherished memories and the support of family is what keeps you going.

One day my fellow whites you will all be together again.

MOT
    Like. (well, most of it)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)