+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ricoh Arena church parking

Ricoh Arena church parking

Does anyone know the details for the church which can be used for car parking,a short distance from the stadium. I obtained the details on here a few years back ,and wondered if the church was still helping visiting fans on match days . Any help would be really appreciated.

Do you mean Bolton's Stadium?

You can still park on the Church site but the better option is behind the Premier Inn on the roundabout.

Definitely the Ricoh. Going there for rugby this time, but I remember parking in a church car park on a main road. You could also use the church hall , toilets etc.

I've never been to the Coventry venue, sorry pal I can't help you with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Definitely the Ricoh. Going there for rugby this time, but I remember parking in a church car park on a main road. You could also use the church hall , toilets etc.
    Don't forget to take something to keep you awake Mal,if it's rugby Yawnion you are watching.lol

In the past 4 days I’ve watched two really good games- Harlequins v Bristol Bears on Friday night , plus on Sunday I travelled 60 miles west down the M4 to watch Munster beat Scarlets, and got a sun tan at the same time ! Two games where you couldn’t take your eyes off it. Come with me next time, you won’t have to worry about staying awake !!!

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    In the past 4 days I’ve watched two really good games- Harlequins v Bristol Bears on Friday night , plus on Sunday I travelled 60 miles west down the M4 to watch Munster beat Scarlets, and got a sun tan at the same time ! Two games where you couldn’t take your eyes off it. Come with me next time, you won’t have to worry about staying awake !!!
    You're wasting your time Mal, Alfie thinks you can only play rugby within ten miles of the M62.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're wasting your time Mal, Alfie thinks you can only play rugby within ten miles of the M62.
    You can,although France is starting to realise what a great game rugby league is now.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You can,although France is starting to realise what a great game rugby league is now.
    When some of our French friends came to stay before Lockdown, I told them this was the part of the country where Rugby League was played. They'd never heard of it, I told them there was even a French team in our league, they didn't believe me. I like the French.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    When some of our French friends came to stay before Lockdown, I told them this was the part of the country where Rugby League was played. They'd never heard of it, I told them there was even a French team in our league, they didn't believe me. I like the French.
    One of our near neighbours is a French lass and her parents visit once a year. The old geezer is just like me, he slept through English classes and can't speak a word of English. I mirror him perfectly and when they come over for a summer drink in our garden the daughter translates. He's a great dude and I really wish I could speak fluent French.

He's footymad and hates Blow Job and Macron - what's not to like? He is quite fond of my BBQ'd scran too, but gets really jealous because his granddaughter is really fond of me!

Entente cordial and all of that!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)