+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn:-Animal & Roma

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your like a national treasure Mr Filey sir and I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles .

Hope you settle back in to life on the Yorkshire Coast very quickly .

As far as this lot are concerned who own this club I'll do what I can which may not amount to much but we'll see .

Keep in touch Mr Filey when you get settled in .
    I am moving to Filey on the 20th November and can’t wait to get out of Donny.Good luck and thank you for your kind thoughts

Mr Filey your a true Gentleman , i admire you for your fight and spirit ♥ I'm glad to hear your moving back to Filey , nobody needs the hassle you have had , I sincerely hope you will keep safe and well ♥, I was due an operation today , but same before it was a last minute cancellation ,,, 3rd time lucky ? Great to hear from you and I hope you keep posting on here , I did wonder about posting again , it's only the odd one or two , not worth interacting with so best to ignore them , not my kind anyway , Keep well and good health to you , when I'm mended I will visit Filey if only for some chocolate from Sterchers for my Wife ,
    Regards Roma ♡♥♡♥♡x

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Just to let you lads know I am returning to Filey on the lovely North Yorkshire Coast to live.I have had my fill of Doncaster after having my new Mercedes car stolen from the drive and they attempted to steal the replacement.As for the town of Doncaster,I don’t feel safe walking in the town centre with gangs of young immigrants,drug addicts and used needles on the pavements and gutters.if my phone rings when I am in town I will not answer it in case someone pinches it.It was not like this when I lived near Doncaster over 20 years ago and it came as a big shock to see the once lovely town centre reduced to such a terrible state.I have a bungalow near to the Filey town centre and of course I will be taking my little dog for walks on the beautiful Filey beach.I sincerely hope your health improves in the future Roma,I will be thinking of you,I am not a religious sort of chap but if I get inside a church I promise to get on my knees and say a little prayer for you.Mind you with me being in my 80s I should be doing some praying for myself just to be on the safe side.Animal please keep fighting for our beloved football club for me,these owners do not give a toss about the football club,Oakwell stadium or the town itself.Poor Nudger just thinks because he has shaken hands with members of the consortium it makes him a member of it and believes everything they tell him,just tel him that in2009 I received an invitation to visit Buckingham Palace from Prince Andrew to celebrate 100 years of Naval Aviation and although this little old Barnsley fan mingled with Royalty and senior officers of the Royal Navy for the day it didn’t mean I was a member of the Royal Court I was just an ex miner from Manvers Main and I started work underground on my 15th birthday.I doubt that you will alter his views because he wouldn’t see the truth if it hit him in the face.Please you and the rest of the lads on this board keep fighting for the club for us older members who have had to give up the fight through old age.If there is a God I hope he looks after our friend Roma and you Animal he helps with the fight against the owners,Now after saying that I will have to start going to church again.GOOD LUCK LADS.
    Hello Filey,

As ever Nudge in his reply to you talks virtually all about himself, he cannot even wish you a happy return to Filey.

Best wishes to you Filey and keep posting please.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Stunning little piece of England is Filey. My parents had a place there for about 15 years and it was our weekend getaway at least once a month. But I need to ask, are you a Dickie Bs or an Ingham's man?
    that got some brass neck posting on Tykesmad , only 2 weeks ago you were pleading with Camm " your moderator" don't send me Me to Tykesmad " the INBREDS are having a big fallout , along with other disparaging comment's against individuals too , not forgetting the Late Exile who you tore into , then had the cheek to wish him RIP ? Hypocrit , Bigot , your jealousy of all BFC is amazing , Hope you get promoted though , if only for the Decent Millers !!,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    that got some brass neck posting on Tykesmad , only 2 weeks ago you were pleading with Camm " your moderator" don't send me Me to Tykesmad " the INBREDS are having a big fallout , along with other disparaging comment's against individuals too , not forgetting the Late Exile who you tore into , then had the cheek to wish him RIP ? Hypocrit , Bigot , your jealousy of all BFC is amazing , Hope you get promoted though , if only for the Decent Millers !!,
    Well done Roma you tell him and I stand long side you.
    Did you know that when we visited Millmoor with our Barnsley Juniors there used to be a sauna cabin in the visitors dressing room?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Watch your blood pressure owd luv

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Hello Filey,

As ever Nudge in his reply to you talks virtually all about himself, he cannot even wish you a happy return to Filey.

Best wishes to you Filey and keep posting please.
    I’m not talking about Filey.
    I’ve nothing to say to him.
    He did however mention the state of Doncaster and where he lives.
    That’s a topic I’m interested in.
    So that’s the topic I’ve written about.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’m not talking about Filey.
    I’ve nothing to say to him.
    He did however mention the state of Doncaster and where he lives.
    That’s a topic I’m interested in.
    So that’s the topic I’ve written about.
    But I don’t think you live in Doncaster or ever lived in the town which once was a nice place,so nice that there were bus trips from Scarborough and Filey for shopping but I doubt if any want to come now because the state of the town is that bad.I had to go into the town centre this morning to sort some business out before moving to Filey and I felt afraid,there were young men begging and I think they were English or should I say british.maybe they were begging for money for their next fix of drugs.I will not give to any beggars because one of my cousins who is 76 years old lives in one of the poorer parts of the town had 3 sons,one died young through drugs and the other two are now in their 50s are drug addicts and have never worked since their ****s.If they can’t get money for drugs from their Mum who is now a widow they smash the house up.She has tried borrowing money from members of my family but I have put a stop to that.I am the eldest of our extended family and it was always me they came to for help.The last time I saw my cousin I told her that she should get away from her sons and she would not be getting anymore money from any of the family members,I also told her that if her sons were on fire I would not even pee on them.if I can help any member of my extended family I will but drug takers get nothing.I feel very ashamed that I have drug addicts in the family but unless they are willing to help themselves the they are on their own.And these relatives live in Doncaster.Maybe I should resign as the eldest and leader of the family but there are no takers from other family members.We have always been a very close family who help each other but if family members take drugs then they are out unless they seek help to get clean,unfortunately the two drug takers show no signs of seeking help.This is another reason to return to Filey

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Watch your blood pressure owd luv
    Just so as you know Roma is waiting for a serious operation that's been cancelled several times , the last one literally minutes before he was due to go to theatre .

Understandable if you don't know but those are the facts .

If you want to revel in our demise that's perfectly fine with me as you are just down the road and currently a league below , I get it .

However it's interesting to read your comments on Millersmad and the way you tried to frame me as the good cop on your board and bad cop away from it which appears to be your own position right now .

So much so I was extremely embarrassed to secure those three points off you late in the season at Oakwell and disappointed you eventually went down which I didn't think you deserved .

We can trade blows Grumps no problem but let's be classy eh .

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    But I don’t think you live in Doncaster or ever lived in the town which once was a nice place,so nice that there were bus trips from Scarborough and Filey for shopping but I doubt if any want to come now because the state of the town is that bad.I had to go into the town centre this morning to sort some business out before moving to Filey and I felt afraid,there were young men begging and I think they were English or should I say british.maybe they were begging for money for their next fix of drugs.I will not give to any beggars because one of my cousins who is 76 years old lives in one of the poorer parts of the town had 3 sons,one died young through drugs and the other two are now in their 50s are drug addicts and have never worked since their ****s.If they can’t get money for drugs from their Mum who is now a widow they smash the house up.She has tried borrowing money from members of my family but I have put a stop to that.I am the eldest of our extended family and it was always me they came to for help.The last time I saw my cousin I told her that she should get away from her sons and she would not be getting anymore money from any of the family members,I also told her that if her sons were on fire I would not even pee on them.if I can help any member of my extended family I will but drug takers get nothing.I feel very ashamed that I have drug addicts in the family but unless they are willing to help themselves the they are on their own.And these relatives live in Doncaster.Maybe I should resign as the eldest and leader of the family but there are no takers from other family members.We have always been a very close family who help each other but if family members take drugs then they are out unless they seek help to get clean,unfortunately the two drug takers show no signs of seeking help.This is another reason to return to Filey
    For years I spent half mi time at High Melton.
    Hence the reason I knew this fella

https://fb.watch/8A8kwPJAPf/

And had a few run ins with the copper in this clip - Bill Young.
    If yer from Sprotborough you will know them - because they are both from there.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast