+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn:-Animal & Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    For years I spent half mi time at High Melton.
    Hence the reason I knew this fella

https://fb.watch/8A8kwPJAPf/

And had a few run ins with the copper in this clip - Bill Young.
    If yer from Sprotborough you will know them - because they are both from there.
    With due respect High Melton is not Doncaster and I have only lived in Sprotbrough for the last two years,I spent over 20 years in North Yorkshire so because I have been a law abiding citizen all my life the only “Coppers” I knew were serving police members of our family.In another post you said that I was “Posh” for living in Sprotbrough.I was born in Rossington at the start of the war at my Grandmothers house because there were not any National Health Service in those days so like most families Grandma’s house was the family maternity home.My Grandfathers and my Dad were coal miners and I started down Manvers main on my 15th birthday because in those days nearly every young lad in Wath started work at either Wath Main or Manvers Main so how you can say that I am “Posh” is totally out of order.As usual you jump in with both legs posting something you know nothing about.You have the knack of upsetting people you know nothing about and it’s about time you stopped.As you know I am in my 80s with enough problems without you adding to them

All the best Filey. Keep posting, love your reminiscing, and stories. Good health on the Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    With due respect High Melton is not Doncaster and I have only lived in Sprotbrough for the last two years,I spent over 20 years in North Yorkshire so because I have been a law abiding citizen all my life the only “Coppers” I knew were serving police members of our family.In another post you said that I was “Posh” for living in Sprotbrough.I was born in Rossington at the start of the war at my Grandmothers house because there were not any National Health Service in those days so like most families Grandma’s house was the family maternity home.My Grandfathers and my Dad were coal miners and I started down Manvers main on my 15th birthday because in those days nearly every young lad in Wath started work at either Wath Main or Manvers Main so how you can say that I am “Posh” is totally out of order.As usual you jump in with both legs posting something you know nothing about.You have the knack of upsetting people you know nothing about and it’s about time you stopped.As you know I am in my 80s with enough problems without you adding to them

What on earth is going on on this board. Filey, all very best for your move. Sadly Doncaster along with many northern (but not exclusively) towns has not had the investment in infrastructure and high skilled jobs to bring prosperity and is really struggling. Enjoy the relative tranquility of the East coast and take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Bloody hell - tha dunt know thi own area.
    Of course High Melton is in Donny - it’s as much Donny as what Darton is in Barnsley.
    Sprotborough is posh.
    Very - cos I sometimes have a drink in the wine bar near the church.
    I’m very posh.
    But I’m not saying you are.
    But heyho - let’s hope you get yer new Mercedes back that’s been stolen.

😂😂😂
    Only joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Bloody hell - tha dunt know thi own area.
    Of course High Melton is in Donny - it’s as much Donny as what Darton is in Barnsley.
    Sprotborough is posh.
    Very - cos I sometimes have a drink in the wine bar near the church.
    I’m very posh.
    But I’m not saying you are.
    But heyho - let’s hope you get yer new Mercedes back that’s been stolen.

������
    Only joking.
    This post was addressed to Animal and Roma not you but you have to poke your nose in where it is not wanted.For gods sake leave me alone,as I have said I have enough problems without any unwanted upsets from the likes of you.As I have said before you have the knack of upsetting people and go out of your way in doing it.All this post was for was to let the friends I have made on this site over the years that I was moving back to Filey to live because Doncaster has got so bad and dangerous as their local paper stated,”Doncaster is the most dangerous town in South Yorkshire”and I am afraid to walk in the town centre.I have said that I would stop posting on this site because of the things you have said about our football club and the tripe you make up,how many more are you intending to upset and force them off this site like you have with me? ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO LET MY FRIENDS ON HERE KNOW I WAS GOING BACK TO FILEY TO LIVE AND TO WISH THEM ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE ESPECIALLY MY FRIEND ROMA WHO IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just so as you know Roma is waiting for a serious operation that's been cancelled several times , the last one literally minutes before he was due to go to theatre .

Understandable if you don't know but those are the facts .

If you want to revel in our demise that's perfectly fine with me as you are just down the road and currently a league below , I get it .

However it's interesting to read your comments on Millersmad and the way you tried to frame me as the good cop on your board and bad cop away from it which appears to be your own position right now .

So much so I was extremely embarrassed to secure those three points off you late in the season at Oakwell and disappointed you eventually went down which I didn't think you deserved .

We can trade blows Grumps no problem but let's be classy eh .
    Irony and hypocrisy are two words that I don't believe are in your lexicon. I posted about Filey. A town I know very well. A town I love and one which for many years was my second home behind Rotherham. My post was attacked with vitriol by your pal. Fair enough. I don't sulk, skulk and want people banned when some internet no-mark bad mouths me. But what I will do is answer back. That's the bit you hate isn't it? Someone who answers back.

And if he is poorly then he really does need to watch his blood pressure. Seems to me he lets things get to him.

Ps, absolutely no idea what the good cop/bad cop thing means. Not a clue mate. 🙄

Goodness me uncle Animal & the Grumpy Miller kid lol, what have you both been up to this time ehh.
    Have you both been on the beers and trying to sort out the world's problems again ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Goodness me uncle Animal & the Grumpy Miller kid lol, what have you both been up to this time ehh.
    Have you both been on the beers and trying to sort out the world's problems again ehh.
    👍😉

Just a touch of friendly jousting Acido.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Irony and hypocrisy are two words that I don't believe are in your lexicon. I posted about Filey. A town I know very well. A town I love and one which for many years was my second home behind Rotherham. My post was attacked with vitriol by your pal. Fair enough. I don't sulk, skulk and want people banned when some internet no-mark bad mouths me. But what I will do is answer back. That's the bit you hate isn't it? Someone who answers back.

And if he is poorly then he really does need to watch his blood pressure. Seems to me he lets things get to him.

Ps, absolutely no idea what the good cop/bad cop thing means. Not a clue mate. 🙄
    " if he is poorly " ? For your information , I have no blood pressure problem's DR ?, I do however have a life threatening disease " Cancer " I really hope you or anybody else on these forums dont have to go through what I've been going through the last 2 yrs plus , you apparently dislike any Tykes on MM ? I do read your forum ! And I also have some good friends on there , I'm also a friend of a Senior Member of your first team Staff , you should be spending more of your time on looking after the vulnerable children in your Town , Rather than being on a neighbouring Clubs Forum , Regards ,
    Last edited by Romared; 12-10-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    " if he is poorly " ? For your information , I have no blood pressure problem's DR ?, I do however have a life threatening disease " Cancer " I really hope you or anybody else on these forums dont have to go through what I've been going through the last 2 yrs plus , you apparently dislike any Tykes on MM ? I do read your forum ! And I also have some good friends on there , I'm also a friend of a Senior Member of your first team Staff , you should be spending more of your time on looking after the vulnerable children in your Town , Rather than being on a neighbouring Clubs Forum , Regards ,
    Keep feightin mate. We're all behind thi. It meks that 100 mile charity walk tha did recently all the more staggering. Thy a good blowk Roma, all the best 👍

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast