+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Attn:-Animal & Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Oh dear, oh dear. Animal will, because he isn't a hypocrite, be admonishing you for that for showing no class. Tut tut Jud, tut tut.
    Grumpy,As I said to Nudger this post was for the attention of my friends Animal and Roma to let them know I am returning to Filey to live,not to you or Nudger who has quite honestly been a pain to me over the last few months.It has nothing to do with you or any other Rotherham supporter so will you please stop posting on here? Some of your comments have been out of order and caused upsets to me and my friends.I sincerely hope Rotherham get promotion for the Rotherham fans but for you to come on a Barnsley site and cause trouble as you are doing will only cause hatred between Barnsley and Rotherham fans not the friendly banter that used to exist in the past.For the life of me I can’t understand why hatred should exist between any football clubs.For over 75 years I have been a tyke but when Sheffield Wednesday reached the FA Cup final against Everton I was lucky enough to get tickets and attended Wembley with the Owls blue and white colours because they are a local club and I wanted them to win.I was not the only Tyke to support the Owls for the day there were many others from the other local clubs.Those were the days before segregation when all the fans mixed together and there was no trouble.OK so football hooliganism started by some idiotic gangs but there was no reason for it to start because before then there was friendly banter between the fans but no hatred.Now it has descended down to sites like this from people like you.I wish you and Rotherham well but can do without you coming on this site causing trouble so will you please keep away?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Grumpy,As I said to Nudger this post was for the attention of my friends Animal and Roma to let them know I am returning to Filey to live,not to you or Nudger who has quite honestly been a pain to me over the last few months.It has nothing to do with you or any other Rotherham supporter so will you please stop posting on here? Some of your comments have been out of order and caused upsets to me and my friends.I sincerely hope Rotherham get promotion for the Rotherham fans but for you to come on a Barnsley site and cause trouble as you are doing will only cause hatred between Barnsley and Rotherham fans not the friendly banter that used to exist in the past.For the life of me I can’t understand why hatred should exist between any football clubs.For over 75 years I have been a tyke but when Sheffield Wednesday reached the FA Cup final against Everton I was lucky enough to get tickets and attended Wembley with the Owls blue and white colours because they are a local club and I wanted them to win.I was not the only Tyke to support the Owls for the day there were many others from the other local clubs.Those were the days before segregation when all the fans mixed together and there was no trouble.OK so football hooliganism started by some idiotic gangs but there was no reason for it to start because before then there was friendly banter between the fans but no hatred.Now it has descended down to sites like this from people like you.I wish you and Rotherham well but can do without you coming on this site causing trouble so will you please keep away?
    I don't know you, and I wish you no ill will. Presumably you never read MillersMad? If you did there's no way you'd post such a thing. If you only knew the irony of asking me to stop posting on here. I'll let Acido and Animal answer as to whether that should be the case. Or whether posting across the whole FootyMad site should be accepted. You'd hate to live in an echo chamber, wouldn't you?

I wish you well in your move to my second favourite town in England - Filey. You're very lucky. Say "hi" from me in Dickie B's chippy.

Has everybody done now with this thread, because once again its dragging the whole board down with its bad feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Has everybody done now with this thread, because once again its dragging the whole board down with its bad feelings.
    Thank you Acido,I have now finished and just hope that Barnsley Football Club gets out of the mess it is now in.Thank you to my friends on this site with special good luck thoughts to Roma,I hope everything goes well for you.If you want me I shall no doubt be walking my little dog on the beautiful Filey Beach.

Thank you Acido,I have now finished and just hope that Barnsley Football Club gets out of the mess it is now in.Thank you to my friends on this site with special good luck thoughts to Roma,I hope everything goes well for you.If you want me I shall no doubt be walking my little dog on the beautiful Filey Beach.
    Hey no problem Filey mate, and can I also ask you to give it a bit of a think ehh, and maybe take a break if you like, but hopefully carry on posting on here again ehh ?. In fact can I even offer you a tenner to carry on posting on here and don't worry, Animal and Pass and Jules are paying, not me lol. We need all the good posters we can get on here Filey lad.

And speaking of good posters, yes Roma is a good kid who Ive always liked chatting with on here, even if we have disagreed on a few things lol. Im still looking forrad to you buying me that nice cold/chilled pint of Italian Moretti lager one day in the pub Roma lad.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-10-2021 at 08:51 PM.

I agree with Acido. Dont stop posting because of what people (me included) post on an internet forum Filey. Life's too short to worry about what people post on the web. If I, or anyone else, post something you dont like then either bite back or, better still, ignore it/them. But most of all, and I mean this in all sincerity, don't EVER take anything personally. How can it be personal? People dont know you personally.

Enjoy Filey. And keep posting!

Hey no problem Filey mate, and can I also ask you to give it a bit of a think ehh, and maybe take a break if you like, but hopefully carry on posting on here again ehh ?. In fact can I even offer you a tenner to carry on posting on here and don't worry, Animal and Pass and Jules are paying, not me lol. We need all the good posters we can get on here Filey lad.

And speaking of good posters, yes Roma is a good kid who Ive always liked chatting with on here, even if we have disagreed on a few things lol. Im still looking forrad to you buying me that nice cold/chilled pint of Italian Moretti lager one day in the pub Roma lad.
    Sfacciato poco diablo ! Birra morreti Li talia prego !
    Salute ,

Thanks Mr Filey ☆ my best mate just moved up along the coast from you to Hornsea , they love being there , all being well we will be visiting them in the Spring ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thanks Mr Filey ☆ my best mate just moved up along the coast from you to Hornsea , they love being there , all being well we will be visiting them in the Spring ,
    Aww Ive had a connection with Hornsea for abaart 45 years now, I love the place. It is my 2nd home town.
    Now then, are we talking abaart a meet up and a pub crawl araand Hornsea taarn ?.

Aww Ive had a connection with Hornsea for abaart 45 years now, I love the place. It is my 2nd home town.
    Now then, are we talking abaart a meet up and a pub crawl araand Hornsea taarn ?.
    Dunt tellmi tha worked at Hornsea potteries ? !! ,

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast