+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Attn:-Animal & Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Dunt tellmi tha worked at Hornsea potteries ? !! ,
    No uncle Roma lol, I have never worked there at the Potteries. Its become a poncey upmarket place now called Freeport, and theres nowt 'free' abaart it at all lol. In fact it gets more expensive every time I go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    izza wimp tho , sumdi like mi uncle acido wud soorta art , all that frozzun food frum Jack Fultons , wears a uniform " altho it's biggonnim " wat moor cud a lass want ? !!
    Like I say its not Jack Walton's warehouse I work at lol, if it was Id be able to bring home some free steaks and pork chops for tea.

And speaking of chops, what exactly are you doing loitering around Church lane late at night ehh Choppo ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No uncle Roma lol, I have never worked there at the Potteries. Its become a poncey upmarket place now called Freeport, and theres nowt 'free' abaart it at all lol. In fact it gets more expensive every time I go there.
    A lot of the shops are empty as well at the moment Acido. Lockdown hasn't been kind. Nice cafe though, the one near the car park.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    A lot of the shops are empty as well at the moment Acido. Lockdown hasn't been kind. Nice cafe though, the one near the car park.
    They seem to have more cafes than they can throw a stick at Arb lol. I admit they do serve a nice cuppa coffee but then again, even they are expensive. Although I think Im still hoping for 1980s prices.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567