Just to let you lads know I am returning to Filey on the lovely North Yorkshire Coast to live.I have had my fill of Doncaster after having my new Mercedes car stolen from the drive and they attempted to steal the replacement.As for the town of Doncaster,I don’t feel safe walking in the town centre with gangs of young immigrants,drug addicts and used needles on the pavements and gutters.if my phone rings when I am in town I will not answer it in case someone pinches it.It was not like this when I lived near Doncaster over 20 years ago and it came as a big shock to see the once lovely town centre reduced to such a terrible state.I have a bungalow near to the Filey town centre and of course I will be taking my little dog for walks on the beautiful Filey beach.I sincerely hope your health improves in the future Roma,I will be thinking of you,I am not a religious sort of chap but if I get inside a church I promise to get on my knees and say a little prayer for you.Mind you with me being in my 80s I should be doing some praying for myself just to be on the safe side.Animal please keep fighting for our beloved football club for me,these owners do not give a toss about the football club,Oakwell stadium or the town itself.Poor Nudger just thinks because he has shaken hands with members of the consortium it makes him a member of it and believes everything they tell him,just tel him that in2009 I received an invitation to visit Buckingham Palace from Prince Andrew to celebrate 100 years of Naval Aviation and although this little old Barnsley fan mingled with Royalty and senior officers of the Royal Navy for the day it didn’t mean I was a member of the Royal Court I was just an ex miner from Manvers Main and I started work underground on my 15th birthday.I doubt that you will alter his views because he wouldn’t see the truth if it hit him in the face.Please you and the rest of the lads on this board keep fighting for the club for us older members who have had to give up the fight through old age.If there is a God I hope he looks after our friend Roma and you Animal he helps with the fight against the owners,Now after saying that I will have to start going to church again.GOOD LUCK LADS.