There is now a board diversity sub group. Yes, there is one on a higher level. God knows what these people talk about, and how United discriminated against such before.

Its all nonsense, and you the fans pay for this nonsense, not me though. They have appointed two bame wotsits, whatever that is, i suppose just being appointed is the point. To the rest of us who are evil discriminatory bar stewards.

Its amazing how you can insult people and make it sound like progress.

Getting back to football, the saint Beck got United pout of div 4, won the third division, a game away from the premiership, and two fa cup quarter finals.

He then saved United from relegation from the 3rd div later.

What did he get for such hard work?

Preston north end, thats as good as it got. Preston, they might as well not exist.

Why do i mention this. ? Mark Bonner will get nowhere near that. His future is the sack, then be in the running for conference jobs.

He only got the job because United are a footballing Aldi.

Nigel of Railway Cottages.

There is a book out, or more likely a pamphlette about a hundred good things about United. A hundred? If you measure it against the footballing world, there is one or two, being kind.

United are about as insignificant as Preston. Oh, Preston have a rich history, United dont. The book is about lads going on trips, losing, and pretending they had a good time. Usual blokiness. Should sell thousands.