+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Pompey

We have dropped some silly points at home so fingers crossed this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Spot the difference

Attachment 20103
    Two pictures, one bell?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Spot the difference

Attachment 20103
    Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.

Yes they’ve picked up but surely we can win this game depending on any player issues

Can’t see who’s officials for this game so must be bad

Got to sort left side of back 3 out sooner have Harding there than Ihiekwe though I know it's not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Got to sort left side of back 3 out sooner have Harding there than Ihiekwe though I know it's not ideal.
    gru, it's not about it not being ideal. Harding simply cannot play left back or did you not see him playing there at the last game we tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, it's not about it not being ideal. Harding simply cannot play left back or did you not see him playing there at the last game we tried it?
    He played ok there in the championship! I think playing Wood in centre of the back 3 doesn't help.

He played ok there in the championship! I think playing Wood in centre of the back 3 doesn't help.
    🤣 you sound like Brian the Blade with his, ‘You must always play 4-4-2 and Billy Sharp must play every game’ ……. Sure you’re not him?

You are worse than a dog with a bone. What has Richard Wood ever done to upset you?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    You are worse than a dog with a bone. What has Richard Wood ever done to upset you?
    He's done nothing to upset me it's just defensively especially playing with a back 3 against the better sides got my doubts about Wood & on the left of the 3. Got to play with a back 3 cause we still haven't got a proven fit left back & also to get two up front. Need 3 in midfield.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast