+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He's done nothing to upset me it's just defensively especially playing with a back 3 against the better sides got my doubts about Wood & on the left of the 3.
    How do you define 'better sides'?

Plymouth are top, lost one game all season, to us. Clean sheet.
    Morecambe and Bolton two of the top four highest scoring teams in the league. Beat them both away, clean sheets. (Haven't played the other two yet)

Most clean sheets in the league. One of three teams to concede fewer than ten goals so far (9). Four in one nightmare game against Fleetwood.

Once again, I am repeating this as you insist on repeating your tripe. Dispute and dismiss the facts..... Just try. If your opinion on Wood and the backline is so well thought out and backed up by actual facts then counter my points made with your own facts. 'Only saying what I see' isn't facts by the way, in advance.

You are merely moving the goalposts so that when the inevitable game comes along when we concede a couple or more goals (everyone does) you can say you were right all along. Blissfully ignoring all the evidence beforehand because one game will be evidence enough. Have a differing opinion but back it up. If it isn't nonsense it won't be too difficult. I look forward to your evidence based response.
    Last edited by MillersTime; 12-10-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Tough game 3 days after against a good Wycombe side at NYS.

He's done nothing to upset me it's just defensively especially playing with a back 3 against the better sides got my doubts about Wood & on the left of the 3. Got to play with a back 3 cause we still haven't got a proven fit left back & also to get two up front. Need 3 in midfield.
    I try to ignore you as you are clearly thick as feck. Probably a head injury or a learning difficulty so probably not your fault.

Wood was sensational away at Bolton. I know you don’t see away games, even fairly close ones like that. Probably because your carers can’t take you. But look at the stats. Without Woody in that game, we lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I try to ignore you as you are clearly thick as feck. Probably a head injury or a learning difficulty so probably not your fault.

Wood was sensational away at Bolton. I know you don’t see away games, even fairly close ones like that. Probably because your carers can’t take you. But look at the stats. Without Woody in that game, we lose it.

I'm not brainwashed like most of the Warney boys! Wood is playing central in a back 3 cause he's too slow to play wide when he's naturally left sided. Bad management ok getting shut of Tilt if we had his replacement. We'll get found out with back 3 we're playing now. Let's see come January.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Spot the difference

Attachment 20103

He's swapped his pompey football shirt & Harrington jacket for a leather waistcoat & pompey tie??

Hes decided to try and look educated by standing in a library rather with a bell end??

I'm not brainwashed like most of the Warney boys! Wood is playing central in a back 3 cause he's too slow to play wide when he's naturally left sided. Bad management ok getting shut of Tilt if we had his replacement. We'll get found out with back 3 we're playing now. Let's see come January.
    Gru, it was a choice between Tilt or Grigg. One financed the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    He's swapped his pompey football shirt & Harrington jacket for a leather waistcoat & pompey tie??

Hes decided to try and look educated by standing in a library rather with a bell end??
    Ian

He owns a bookshop in Petersfield nr Pompey.
    It's a bizzarre hobby / career combination
    I think he changed his name from Joe Bloggs to Mr Portsmouth FC
    There are usually some of his mates who dress up as Jack Sparrow too

the Bear might need to up his game on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Ian

He owns a bookshop in Petersfield nr Pompey.
    It's a bizzarre hobby / career combination
    I think he changed his name from Joe Bloggs to Mr Portsmouth FC
    There are usually some of his mates who dress up as Jack Sparrow too

the Bear might need to up his game on Saturday
    I think we need to have an unveiling of Miller Bear to discover his 'hidden' story.

Here in Seattle the Seahawks official mascot is Blitz and inside the costume is a Microsoft executive. An unofficial mascot is Captain Seahawk who 'in real life' is an airline captain. Google him to see what he looks like on game day.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think we need to have an unveiling of Miller Bear to discover his 'hidden' story.

Here in Seattle the Seahawks official mascot is Blitz and inside the costume is a Microsoft executive. An unofficial mascot is Captain Seahawk who 'in real life' is an airline captain. Google him to see what he looks like on game day.
    The guy that plays Miller Bear joins away trips with the bridge inn sometimes. Really nice bloke but I won’t give away his identity.

Still waiting for you to dispute and counter me with facts. It's almost like you can't and are reduced to the same old lines when you're called out on nonsense... 'Warney Boys' blah blah blah. Speaking but saying nothing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast