+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Millers v Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not trawled back through the notes to see but, Clark Robertson to miss playing against the Millers as he's out until at least Xmas.
    What's new?

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    I know Reg is getting better every game but Harding is one of ours, Player of the year last year and needs to be played in his correct position right hand side of defence.
    It's a good quandry to have Jake but I think on form Reg deserves to keep his place but good to have a player of Harding's quality chomping at his arse. I'm not convinced that Harding's gaffs this season can completely be blamed on his position. Most likely so against Fleetwood but I'm more concerned about him losing concentration and losing his man in the box such as the Crewe penner. But hopefully he'll be back and back on the form we have seen before. Up the Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Actually forget about Bola, I don’t want to hear Brins name over tannoy
    Cheeky two hat...nowt wrong with my name . Actually if he comes on as a sub, you get to hear my real name and 'Brin', check out a programme.

It’s going to be a tough game, it will give us a better understanding of our standing in league 1

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No not happy with a back 3 of Edmunds Green Wood Ihiekwe. Harding should be on the right. Warney on about Mattock giving us balance on the left but not only got fitness doubts about him also he doesn't look same player to me from a couple of seasons ago. Bad management recruitment leaving us lacking on the left of a back 3.
    Sir T strikes again
    SIR T FIABLE
    Well done on your Night Hood

"Every word Danny Cowley said on Portsmouth's Rotherham United clash, Ronan Curtis and Paul Warne - HampshireLive" https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport...-warne-6062002

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    "Every word Danny Cowley said on Portsmouth's Rotherham United clash, Ronan Curtis and Paul Warne - HampshireLive" https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport...-warne-6062002
    “They get a high level of quantity in the box and a lot of numbers in the box”

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    “They get a high level of quantity in the box and a lot of numbers in the box”

Eh?
    By quantity I think he means crosses etc and then obviously players. Not the best English mind. I think that's what he means.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567