+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby Administrators Miss A Trick

Derby Administrators Miss A Trick

It is indeed, Andy...and there is of course a place for them, eg MA’s in the previous thread.
    Unfortunately, on the basis that this one is neither funny nor relevant, all you’ve done is provide an example of why people, even moderators, should be more selective in their use.

Bah humbug, and a miserable Christmas to you Scrooge McRA.

Or is it that you are either a secret Taliban or Smoggie offended by the humour. Hmm it is beginning to fall into place...

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Bah humbug, and a miserable Christmas to you Scrooge McRA.

Or is it that you are either a secret Taliban or Smoggie offended by the humour. Hmm it is beginning to fall into place...
    Bloody hell...you really are stalking me aren’t you? Weird...you avoid answering when I respectfully ask a serious question, but resurface within moments to try and score points over something like this.
    Sorry I have to disagree...I’m not offended, it’s just not funny IMO. Guess I just don’t find the Taliban, amputees and the suppression of women’s rights as hysterical as you.

For God's sake lighten up rA, you're like the bloke nobody wants to ask down the pub as he just sits moaning and not joining in with the banter. The forum dementor, one might say

For God's sake lighten up rA, you're like the bloke nobody wants to ask down the pub as he just sits moaning and not joining in with the banter. The forum dementor, one might say
    Why? Because I regularly disagree with the current little gang of three?
    Andy posted something including a ‘pop’ at me...I responded...in my opinion it’s a poor and unfunny piece of wannabe satire...end of.

A "pop at you" or a wry observation? Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean that we aren't all out to get you!

A "pop at you" or a wry observation? Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean that we aren't all out to get you!
    A classic of TTR proportions GP. We all know what you mean. You just didn't write that

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It is indeed, Andy...and there is of course a place for them, eg MA’s in the previous thread.
    Unfortunately, on the basis that this one is neither funny nor relevant, all you’ve done is provide an example of why people, even moderators, should be more selective in their use.
    Couldn’t disagree more rA. The Daily Mash has given me more wryly observed lols than anything else on the net over the last decade, much of it by the way a massive ripping into all the characters on your personal hit list.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    A classic of TTR proportions GP. We all know what you mean. You just didn't write that
    Not so rA, what I wrote was precisely what I meant! It's a quote from Joseph Heller's Catch 22 if you require provenance

So, umm, a classic own goal of TTR proportions by yourself!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)