+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vickers

Vickers

How good was the lad today? Came for everything, positive, kicking was good.

Should he stay in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Yes

For me he looks very confident and does actually come out more than Viktor, this can lead to bloopers but leave him in I say and let Viktor have to work more to get back in the side. Great competition and when was the last time we had two good keepers who weren't loanees?

What I like about him is his decisiveness. Once he decides to go for a ball there is no hesitation

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Yep - stays in for me.

Didn't he start off his football career with the Arsenal youth setup?

Yet another quality addition from our recruitment team and Andy Warrington no doubt.
    Looking forward to seeing Oddofin join that club too. Every confidence he will

He should stay in if he's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yet another quality addition from our recruitment team and Andy Warrington no doubt.
    Looking forward to seeing Oddofin join that club too. Every confidence he will
    Oddoffin, as with the other two subs today, looked totally sharp as soon as he came on and make a couple of cracking tackles

Probably the hardest decision for PW, which to go with. Don't begrudge him that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast