+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long

Long

He's back in training this week and looking fit, apparently. However, when he is ready, where will he fit in? Hopefully he won't be wasted playing wide on the wing as I imagine him as playing off Mandron or Porter.

Is there anybody OUT there?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Is there anybody OUT there?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Teammoo View Post
    No
    This board, indeed any of the Crewe boards in the past have never been very well supported. When compared with the onvalefan board there is absolutely no comparison they have 35 replies regarding their upcoming game with Barrow already. Maybe their fans are more literate.
    I’m looking forward to seeing Long I’m told he has a good eye for goal. Alex to win on Sat setting us up for a cracker next Tuesday.

He's back in training this week and looking fit, apparently. However, when he is ready, where will he fit in? Hopefully he won't be wasted playing wide on the wing as I imagine him as playing off Mandron or Porter.
    I agree

Maybe not for everyone, but Crewe Alexandra Chat on Facebook is very active.

I try to avoid Twitbook.

I try to avoid Twitbook.
    Totally agree and understand. I never post pictures of my food, tell the boys I’m going out for a cheeky beer, I have no Facebook friends, never post holiday pictures etc etc. I use Facebook to follow a couple of sites, one being the local village notice board, andCreweChat obviously. It’s a trade off as there is active debate and occasionally some god threads on there with multiple contributors.

Okay, thanks!

We've had 8 posts (4 of them mine!) and 684 views. That equals 0.012% of viewers comment. Just a FEW more needed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast