+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 200 Million in Jan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

200 Million in Jan

Rumours of us being able to spent up to 200 million in January (doesn't mean we will).

So let's play fantasy football, what would be your ideal line up come February 3rd if you had 200 million to spend.

Be realistic, name footballers who would be willing to join a relegation fight and would be happy without European football.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieKit View Post
    Rumours of us being able to spent up to 200 million in January (doesn't mean we will).

So let's play fantasy football, what would be your ideal line up come February 3rd if you had 200 million to spend.

Be realistic, name footballers who would be willing to join a relegation fight and would be happy without European football.
    i really do think they will get bargains, they will focus on free agents and players who are in the final year of their contracts or fringe players so they get a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i really do think they will get bargains, they will focus on free agents and players who are in the final year of their contracts or fringe players so they get a good price.
    Don't disagree, just wondering who people think those players would be and how they'd slot in your starting 11 and who loses their place in the team

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieKit View Post
    Don't disagree, just wondering who people think those players would be and how they'd slot in your starting 11 and who loses their place in the team
    id like to see Max Aarons, and Loftus Cheek brought in, i think they would be well up for it.

The names in the media like Kessie, De Leigt, Icardi etc are fanciful i think, slow and steady was the remit lol

I think Dubravka, Hayden, ASM, Wilson, Almiron and maybe Lascelles are safe for now.

Gayle, Hendrick etc will be fecked off

I think Gayle will happily go for the playing time at this stage.

Pope Tarkowski Koulibaly Coutinho Lingard and Jovic

Not all of them, obviously, but some from...

AT - Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard
    MF - Yves Bissouma, Todd Cantwell, Boubacar Kamara
    DF - Kevin Mbabu, Max Aarons, Chancel Mbemba

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)