+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prediction League Game 8

Eight of us predicted a City win, and a City win duly transpired, but only Sinkov got the 2-0 scoreline correct, and takes over at the top again. Sammy and Balan get their first points on the board.

1) Sinkov (2-0)........13
    2) Outwood (3-1).....10
    3) CiB (5-0)...............8
    4) Alto (4-1)..............7
    5) Kriti (4-1)..............6
    6) FTD (AWOL)..........4
    6) Swiss (6-0)...........4
    8) Alfie (1-3).............3
    9) Army (1-1)............2
    10) Sammy (4-0).......1
    10) Balan (3-1)..........1
    12) BT (0-1)..............0
    12) Warminster (1-1)..0

You've got to admire BT for his blind faith, which reminds me of a good album awhile ago.

Eight of us predicted a City win, and a City win duly transpired, but only Sinkov got the 2-0 scoreline correct, and takes over at the top again. Sammy and Balan get their first points on the board.

(Sammy and Balan get their first points on the board. )

Hey BT ,I will tell you a secret ,sinkov is on the whiskey again. It's that, or he is doing a 'Ducky of Lancaster'. We are both at the bottom right! But putting on a good word he could be learning magic? Go on ask me why? (Listen I have to switch on radar facilities here!) I had to contact our Mossad , and asked if I could get security, and put sinkov on surveillance etc .''Big bro is whatchin YOU, well he is not ! BT Do you have binoculars very powerful ones? Keep an eye on him there in that Ribble valley! Go on ask me why?

Well, on Prediction League Game 6, I had 1 miserable, measly point, (1 plus 1 = 2 ,well it did when I was at school) I understand its a different world now. I am really thinking of finding a young child bride ,to keep me ''on the ball '' with new happenings (PS any tips??)
    Maybe she is good at guessing especially the prediction league? Unless flying saucers are hovering thousands of miles above us here, and sending confusing information ,I am bugged if I can get these predictions correct!

Sorry Balan, my bad, I'll correct the table later today.

Oh its not so important I can not catch you or outwood,.1 point is sufficient ,be humble ,be proud and be Prout!!!

( that should read ..be a Proutist!

Just been since the morning to the north ,and just now come back from a shopping Mall to the south of my Kibbutz.
    Conclussion: We are not '****agers,' I feel 'buggered ' , and on these sunny days ,the women looking so pretty, that does not help!
    Now who should I ask for advice on here. ( I can not ask BT ,I went also to the Mecca's in B'burn and Burnley, and I got the girls ,what did he get ? )

Revised League Table after Game 8, with Balan now hopefully in his rightful place. Anybody else spot any mistakes let me know, it can happen, although I suppose that's my Visa to visit Israel rescinded now.

1) Sinkov (2-0)........13
    2) Outwood (3-1).....10
    3) CiB (5-0)...............8
    4) Alto (4-1)..............7
    5) Kriti (4-1)..............6
    6) FTD (AWOL)..........4
    6) Swiss (6-0)...........4
    8) Alfie (1-3).............3
    9) Army (1-1)............2
    9) Balan (3-1)............2
    11) Sammy (4-0).......1
    12) BT (0-1)..............0
    12) Warminster (1-1)..0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)