+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Whilst I don't mean to belittle anyone's belief system the greatest conspiracy of all for me is religion. Knocks the moon landings, 9/11 and Covid into a c0cked hat in my honest opinion.

It has it's place as a coping mechanism but not the concept of a heaven and a hell. If they do exist then they are places in our minds. There's no more a pro noun deity of whatever description looking down on us than there is a man in the moon.

Covid as a means for subjugation of the masses has nothing on the oldest personal insurance policy con trick in history. Them's my onions, feel free to have them with gravy and mash...... but I recommend faggits and pays over liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Neither my wife nor I are panic buyers and firmly believe that the problem will work itself out. The problem is that people who don't really need the commodity are the panic buyers making it difficult for those who really need whatever the shortage is. Take the petrol shortage as an example. One of our posters said that they witnessed someone, who must have been in their eighties, fill up their car plus two or three cans. Why? Their actions are causing problems to those such as NHS workers struggling to get to work. The media don't help either. If you want a shortage then inform the public that there's going to be one.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Whilst I don't mean to belittle anyone's belief system the greatest conspiracy of all for me is religion. Knocks the moon landings, 9/11 and Covid into a c0cked hat in my honest opinion.

It has it's place as a coping mechanism but not the concept of a heaven and a hell. If they do exist then they are places in our minds. There's no more a pro noun deity of whatever description looking down on us than there is a man in the moon.

Covid as a means for subjugation of the masses has nothing on the oldest personal insurance policy con trick in history. Them's my onions, feel free to have them with gravy and mash...... but I recommend faggits and pays over liver.
    Interestingly religion was the way to scare and control the masses. Today people like you and I don't believe in the nonsense, so something else has to be devised to cause fear and control. But we all like to feel secure and think that someone is watching over us, be it god or the government.
    Sadly life isn't like that, we are just another species of animal that has a limited time on the planet.
    I think that the realisation of the fact is so frightening that people turn to religion or think that Boris knows best because he went to Eton.🙂

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Did they actually recover the black boxes from the 9/11 aircraft. I wouldn’t have thought that they could have survived being buried in all that debris?
    I recently went to a talk from Dr Richard Sheppard the pathologist sent over to NY from the UK. After 9/11 50,000 tons of rubble from The Towers was sent to Freshkills Island and forensically sorted for body parts of which 21,000 were found and DNA tested in an attempt to identify them.

Note: Freshkills may sound macabre but it was an existing land clearance site taking its name from a Dutch word.
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 15-10-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Here's a wild rumour a journalist told me in London a few years ago over a couple of bottles of wine.

Israel and Iran have hated each other for decades. They want each other wiped off the map.

At some point around the late 90's / early 00's, Israel covertly tried to use a German mercenary to try to sell nuclear weapons or devices to Iran. Their intention was to get their ally the United States to attack Iran for having nuclear arms / capability.

The US found out about this clandestine side trick that the Israeli's had done, rebuked them for it and of course didn't attack.

Had this gone to plan, Iran could have used this weapon on Israel. The US could have attacked Iran, Europe would have sided with the US and Russia/China could have sided with Iran - potentially causing WW3.

I have no idea if that drunken story is true or not, but if there is any semblance of truth to it then it goes to show you a Government has put its people in potential harms way, in an effort to achieve something else.
    Last edited by WBA123; 15-10-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Did they actually recover the black boxes from the 9/11 aircraft. I wouldn’t have thought that they could have survived being buried in all that debris?
    Yes I believe they were recovered, they must have been if the authorities are refusing to release them as it would have been easier to just say they had been pulverised? They apparently recovered a passport belonging to one of the hijackers - amongst all that rubble.

I love conspiracy theories, not sure why but you do have to be careful how far you go or who you believe.

I have many theories that I could mention but one that sprung to mind is about GPs. Maybe not a conspiracy at all. But what is the reason for them not seeing patients? and yet still being paid. I know this was covered but I don’t think we know the answer. Did governments decide they can’t see patients or did individual surgeries decide?
    Is it the less they see patients less questions directly with a health professional 🤔 you can’t even get a hospital appointment unless it’s a&e or intensive care suffering from covid.. nothing adds up. I may be absolutely wrong here.
    Maybe it’s a plot to privatise once we’ve all had enough of the NHS.
    I think there are conspiracies surrounding this pandemic in that it’s been used for certain people to get richer, just like back in the financial market crash on 2008. Ever watch films made that have almost become realities? Weird aren’t they? I’ve not watched squid game but that somehow is to plant ideas/inceptions to the younger generation? I could well be completely off the mark here.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I love conspiracy theories, not sure why but you do have to be careful how far you go or who you believe.

I have many theories that I could mention but one that sprung to mind is about GPs. Maybe not a conspiracy at all. But what is the reason for them not seeing patients? and yet still being paid. I know this was covered but I don’t think we know the answer. Did governments decide they can’t see patients or did individual surgeries decide?
    Is it the less they see patients less questions directly with a health professional 🤔 you can’t even get a hospital appointment unless it’s a&e or intensive care suffering from covid.. nothing adds up. I may be absolutely wrong here.
    Maybe it’s a plot to privatise once we’ve all had enough of the NHS.
    I think there are conspiracies surrounding this pandemic in that it’s been used for certain people to get richer, just like back in the financial market crash on 2008. Ever watch films made that have almost become realities? Weird aren’t they? I’ve not watched squid game but that somehow is to plant ideas/inceptions to the younger generation? I could well be completely off the mark here.
    Some good points there Regis.

I think the GP’s are chancers rather than being part of a government conspiracy, it’s more likely they’re part of a GP organised conspiracy.

They’ve seen an opportunity to lighten their workload and they’ve taken it.

Conspiracies are also used in affairs of the heart. Lets say a middle aged bloke gets involved with a much younger woman who he works with on a film set and everything is fine and kept under wraps. Then this older bloke finds she wants to leave him for a guy she works with on the same film stage. He goes crazy and concocts a way to murder both using a gun prop. Ive seen it used on a Columbo episode with William Shatner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)