On another thread, another poster commented about their theories around Brexit, the pandemic, the fuel crisis etc. and it got me thinking about other conspiracies out there.

I've never once believed in the narrative provided about 9/11 and the war with Iraq. You're led to believe that Bin Laden orchestrated this attack, whilst Bush was sat reading books to school kids. He then hid in caves sending random videos about why they did it and no one could dare find him. Bush gains full support for a War on Terror and invades both Afghanistan and Iraq. An enquiry afterwards found over 900 false statements by the Bush administration about why they went to war. Low and behold, Bin Laden isn't captured...he's killed and buried at sea.

Operation Northwoods was a US government proposal in 1962 to create terrorist attacks on their own people, pretending it was from Cuba in order to gain public support to go to war. It got as far as being rejected by JFK. Not a theory, an actual factual proposal.

The US spends copious amounts on it's military to the point where its unjustified to not use it occasionally for government gain. I believe the US government ordered the attack on its own people and planned it with Osama being a puppet, like an actor, who is now probably living anywhere in the world.

Anyone care to share their theories?