+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Conspiracy Theories

On another thread, another poster commented about their theories around Brexit, the pandemic, the fuel crisis etc. and it got me thinking about other conspiracies out there.

I've never once believed in the narrative provided about 9/11 and the war with Iraq. You're led to believe that Bin Laden orchestrated this attack, whilst Bush was sat reading books to school kids. He then hid in caves sending random videos about why they did it and no one could dare find him. Bush gains full support for a War on Terror and invades both Afghanistan and Iraq. An enquiry afterwards found over 900 false statements by the Bush administration about why they went to war. Low and behold, Bin Laden isn't captured...he's killed and buried at sea.

Operation Northwoods was a US government proposal in 1962 to create terrorist attacks on their own people, pretending it was from Cuba in order to gain public support to go to war. It got as far as being rejected by JFK. Not a theory, an actual factual proposal.

The US spends copious amounts on it's military to the point where its unjustified to not use it occasionally for government gain. I believe the US government ordered the attack on its own people and planned it with Osama being a puppet, like an actor, who is now probably living anywhere in the world.

Anyone care to share their theories?

I’ve been wondering about that old, long haired bloke with a beard who we see wandering around our village!

Did a flying saucer really crash at Roswell in 1947 or was it a weather balloon?

David Icke has a really convincing conspiracy theory about the Royal Family being lizards………..

What about this one for being far fetched………Mr Lai cares about WBA and it’s fans? FOL

I remember watching the Zeitgeist film several years ago which raised some moot points about 9/11. I think anyone who takes too much On face value is naive just as anyone who disbelieves that countries utilise so called "Black ops" to engineer positions of control/power for themselves are naive. Power corrupts and there may indeed be the men "behind the curtain" who pull the strings of politicians, the so called "illuminati", the bankers or the masons or whomever but to think that they all work together for a New World Order all flies in the face of everything history teaches us-ie such psychopaths do not play well with others! The Zeitgeist movie certainly raises a lot of questions about the truth of 9/11 that the US government has never properly answered but that does not mean that they would plan such a black op. that would sacrifice so many of their own in order to create greater control through fear of invented terrorism. Conspiracy theories only work because there is normally more than a grain of truth in some of what they say but then all logic and common sense flies out of the window. It was known right back at the dawn of the internet in the late 1960s that this new technology had the power to do as much bad as good through the sharing of information/dis-information and Trumps "fake news" stance on anything that seemed to contradict his own views has recently made this worse. The Q-anon theories are genuinely outrageous but many believe them. The lockdown has seen an increase in people being sucked into completely believing this tosh and labelling any others who refuse to do so as being brainwashed "sheeple". It is, if course, not always easy to sort out the "truth" from all the viewpoints and purported facts available online, but some of this stuff is genuinely both dangerous and very damaging to the individuals and their families concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    I remember watching the Zeitgeist film several years ago which raised some moot points about 9/11. I think anyone who takes too much On face value is naive just as anyone who disbelieves that countries utilise so called "Black ops" to engineer positions of control/power for themselves are naive. Power corrupts and there may indeed be the men "behind the curtain" who pull the strings of politicians, the so called "illuminati", the bankers or the masons or whomever but to think that they all work together for a New World Order all flies in the face of everything history teaches us-ie such psychopaths do not play well with others! The Zeitgeist movie certainly raises a lot of questions about the truth of 9/11 that the US government has never properly answered but that does not mean that they would plan such a black op. that would sacrifice so many of their own in order to create greater control through fear of invented terrorism. Conspiracy theories only work because there is normally more than a grain of truth in some of what they say but then all logic and common sense flies out of the window. It was known right back at the dawn of the internet in the late 1960s that this new technology had the power to do as much bad as good through the sharing of information/dis-information and Trumps "fake news" stance on anything that seemed to contradict his own views has recently made this worse. The Q-anon theories are genuinely outrageous but many believe them. The lockdown has seen an increase in people being sucked into completely believing this tosh and labelling any others who refuse to do so as being brainwashed "sheeple". It is, if course, not always easy to sort out the "truth" from all the viewpoints and purported facts available online, but some of this stuff is genuinely both dangerous and very damaging to the individuals and their families concerned.
    We'll never know the truth around every circumstance and can only take a bit of a guess for the purposes of fun really. The covid deniers are a little tedious as it doesn't even make sense. I mean what do they think is going to happen?...A series of chinooks take all the politicians and scientists to the Virgin Isles whilst the rest of the population wilt from something dodgy in the vaccinations and the remaining 10% are taken out by advanced scientific weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’ve been wondering about that old, long haired bloke with a beard who we see wandering around our village!

Did a flying saucer really crash at Roswell in 1947 or was it a weather balloon?

David Icke has a really convincing conspiracy theory about the Royal Family being lizards………..

What about this one for being far fetched………Mr Lai cares about WBA and it’s fans? FOL
    I can believe in UFOs, it is possible that Paul McCartney is, in fact, some bloke called Billy Shears, Elvis is still alive and Prince Andrew certainly may be some kind of Lizzard-but Lai having the best interests of WBA and their fans at heart? Come on, that is really pushing it!😃

The stream of lies perpetrated by the Sage committee as made me question flippin everything even things I though was sacrosanct, such as Did we really walk on the Moon, Des may be right after all? I even look at chemtrails now and wonder if they are part of a coordinated worldwide chemical attack One can easily become paranoid

The black box recordings from 9/11 have never been released, perhaps to prevent some perverse voyeurism but one has to wonder.

On Covid - I do feel the world has totally lost it's mind over this virus with greater state control becoming the norm accepted by the many, it's a vector for it.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    The black box recordings from 9/11 have never been released, perhaps to prevent some perverse voyeurism but one has to wonder.

On Covid - I do feel the world has totally lost it's mind over this virus with greater state control becoming the norm accepted by the many, it's a vector for it.
    Did they actually recover the black boxes from the 9/11 aircraft. I wouldn’t have thought that they could have survived being buried in all that debris?

Did they actually recover the black boxes from the 9/11 aircraft. I wouldn’t have thought that they could have survived being buried in all that debris?
    I recently went to a talk from Dr Richard Sheppard the pathologist sent over to NY from the UK. After 9/11 50,000 tons of rubble from The Towers was sent to Freshkills Island and forensically sorted for body parts of which 21,000 were found and DNA tested in an attempt to identify them.

Note: Freshkills may sound macabre but it was an existing land clearance site taking its name from a Dutch word.
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 15-10-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Yes I believe they were recovered, they must have been if the authorities are refusing to release them as it would have been easier to just say they had been pulverised? They apparently recovered a passport belonging to one of the hijackers - amongst all that rubble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)