+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hungary yobs

Hungary yobs

I saw a clip of them punching the baton wielding coppers, as the coppers were in full retreat. Imagine chucking a few punches at the Hungarian police on their own soil. The country gets softer and softer; get in there and flog the sh1t out of them and let the dogs loose too.
    Last edited by ForeignLegion; 12-10-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I saw a clip of them punching the baton wielding coppers, as the coppers were in full retreat. Imagine chucking a few punches at the Hungarian police on their own soil. The country gets softer and softer; get in there and flog the sh1t out of them and let the dogs loose too.
    Those tough Hungarian police have really taught their football fans right from wrong, haven’t they?

No fascism,no party.

I am 100% certain that some media outlet will find a way to fashion a story that lays the blame on racist English online trolls or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Those tough Hungarian police have really taught their football fans right from wrong, haven’t they?
    No less so than our softly softly approach has taught the British hooligans.

I don't even know why they're allowed at tournaments. They make no effort to educate their fans and their PM openly encourages this behaviour but yeah let's let them into all the tournaments. For one it's giving them a platform for their sick agenda and normalising this behaviour. Sort it out Fifa and Uefa, fat chance of that though.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    No less so than our softly softly approach has taught the British hooligans.
    I don’t know whether it would be different if our police beat the crap out of our hooligans, but we have a much better situation now than when I were a lad, and a much better situation than Hungary. Has our approach been demonstrably wrong?

Well they should have had a burger or a kebab or summit before they went in.

I’ll be off then.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't even know why they're allowed at tournaments. They make no effort to educate their fans and their PM openly encourages this behaviour but yeah let's let them into all the tournaments. For one it's giving them a platform for their sick agenda and normalising this behaviour. Sort it out Fifa and Uefa, fat chance of that though.
    Agreed. They should have been thrown out after the match in Budapest. Instead they got a piddling one game “closed doors” sentence.

It sounds like there were even worse problems at Albania’s match with Poland, so maybe they should be thrown out too.

Not sure it did happen as there was nothing on the BBC News Homepage this morning before work!

When working in Germany with a portion of Eastern Europeans within the team, we had one lad from Malaysia who also worked for us. I have to say the way they spoke to him and treated him was unbelievable and disgraceful, I confronted them about it a couple of times and the general response from the 'balanced' ones was that its the norm within society where they came from, as much as we are 'beat up' here about how bad we are and were in the past, generally speaking as Brits I think we are a very good nation when it comes to racism and equality regardless of how bad some people want us to feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast