+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hungary yobs

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Not sure it did happen as there was nothing on the BBC News Homepage this morning before work!
    That's interesting as it was on there last night and is on there, and updated, today. It is necessary to scroll down to the 'Sport' section of the homepage to see it now though.

I agree, we are streets ahead of many nations and their 'cultures' when it comes to racism but we do still have a long way to go, unfortunately.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58892367
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-10-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Interesting that many of the headlines don't make clear that this was isolated to Hungary supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by BadPie View Post
    Interesting that many of the headlines don't make clear that this was isolated to Hungary supporters...

Yes. Also interesting that one of those Hungary fans in the image on BBC News is wearing a Poland scarf...

To be fair, it may be one of those half and half scarves - Hard to tell, but it looks different on the gentleman's right..

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes. Also interesting that one of those Hungary fans in the image on BBC News is wearing a Poland scarf...
    There's a good article in the guardian about it, apparently Hungary and Polands ultra nationals are closely aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Not sure it did happen as there was nothing on the BBC News Homepage this morning before work!

When working in Germany with a portion of Eastern Europeans within the team, we had one lad from Malaysia who also worked for us. I have to say the way they spoke to him and treated him was unbelievable and disgraceful, I confronted them about it a couple of times and the general response from the 'balanced' ones was that its the norm within society where they came from, as much as we are 'beat up' here about how bad we are and were in the past, generally speaking as Brits I think we are a very good nation when it comes to racism and equality regardless of how bad some people want us to feel.
    Does this include our Met Police, Keldsyke?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Does this include our Met Police, Keldsyke?
    Judging a minority as a majority is now an industry pushed by the WOKE / attention seeking brigade, having no experience of dealing with the MET police I can’t comment, but if people want to believe everything the media / social media wants to feed them that’s up to them. Personally I treat everyone as I want to be treated myself until something happens to change that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12