+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Tamworth FC 16.10.21 [FAC]

Tamworth 1-6 Notts

Tamworth 0 Notts 4

Difficult to predict when we don’t know the strength of the team IB will select. On the assumption that there’ll be quite a few included who have not been regulars so far, I think we might be pushed all the way by Tamworth. 2-1 to Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    A fair prediction and one that will be common with higher level teams superior fitness and squads.
    If we can get that early goal we will probably go on and get a hat full.
    This is Notts, so literally every result is possible.

Personally, I think it depends on what side IB puts out. Too many changes and the performance is highly likely to be disjointed and the result will reflect that. However, the bench is likely to be strong, which is where I think the 2-0 isn’t a bad shout.
    Although you need to take into account my extremely poor record at predicting the score, as reflected in my YAPs account.

Tamworth 1 - 3 Notts

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but the following draw will take place on Sunday on ITV 1.05pm instead of its past Monday BBC slot

Going for a nervy 2-1 win. We start with the fringe players who go in 1-0 down at half time. IB brings the big guns on second half to salvage the victory.

Rawlo, Doyle.

Away att: sold out.

3-2 to Notts, goals from Ruben (2) and Cal. We need to take the FA Cup seriously and put out our strongest side - with the exception of Mitchell for Wootton (give him a chance to start as centre forward, he needs the game time).

Tamworth 0-2 Notts
    Vincent, Mitchell

I doubt if that’s what will happen, but I’d be very happy if it did. We mustn’t forget that this will be a day to remember for Tamworth, and they will want to show what they can do.

Tamworth 0. Notts 4.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast