+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup draw

It was either that draw or Carlisle away wasn’t it? I could certainly see Notts turning us over given how we’ve been lately so I’m a bit nervous if they get through the Tamworth game.

We struggled in the final third of the pitch yesterday,I fancy our chances more against Dale than Tamworth on Tuesday just because of the underdog effect,I will look forward to the game though should we progress after Tuesday

Have ITV nicked the rights for the cup ?

Bit strange as BBC had live feeds of a few games yesterday

BBC and ITV have shared rights for the FA Cup this season

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    BBC and ITV have shared rights for the FA Cup this season
    Yeah just read up on it BT Sport declined to take up a 2-year extension option so ITV [ Who already have the England rights with the FA were asked if they would like to step in ] The money is reputed to be a fraction of what BT were paying hence the further reduction in prize money but it does look like the FA will strongly press for the re-introduction of replays and the scrapping of the "midweek" round from after the Next world cup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)