+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last Post Griff

Last Post Griff

Sorry Griff…

I am leaving the forum, I joined with the best intentions for the prediction league…

Had enough of what is being posted & abuse on here. I said I would contribute to the prize of winning the prediction league but am now withdrawing that gesture.. I could not sleep at night knowing it may go to one of the vile posters on here…

I am now deleting the link on my phone so no need to respond

I'm off to Griffy,it's nothing to do with taking sides with Kel or bdb but I've just had enough of message boards full stop,I'm still getting crap elsewhere and with what's going on here I just can't be bothered anymore and I haven't got the stomach for a VE type thing all over again

Well done to whoever wins the league and I hope that you blow my twenty notes on booze,good luck to Carlisle and I hope that you lads get what you want with your club

Aye, balls to it too some of you will be glad to know. I came on here for a bit a laugh but I think my first post was a football related one about Zach Clough and I was immediately called a pa­edo for basically saying he wasn’t a good signing. What a welcome that was.

There are some good posters on here so it’s a shame, but best for it to be kept for Carlisle fans only as clearly that’s the way some want it to be. Bit backward but there you go.

All the best to the good ‘uns on here as you’ve got your work cut out with some of the absolutely vile posters that frequent this place.

So with these lot gone, surely PP is allowed back?

Nope.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)