+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blunts ticket allocation is now 4100

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only one left is the one we want to see gone !!!!

As ridiculous as this sounds part of me thinks Schopp doesn't want to be here either and he's trying to buy his ticket with the payoff that comes with the sack .

Some of his decision making is just way way too ridiculous even for a poor HC .
    Lol. You might be right Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bugger the Barnsley fans is what I say.

Ahmad has done a great job forriz boss Conway.

It contains all the elements required--lying and deception, lack of transparency, short term thinking, contempt for fans, lack of understanding of community feeling and a boost to the bank balance.

You learn well Mr Ahmad. A slap on the back of congratulations from the Arseoyle. An extra £72,000 from the 2000 extra tickets and the only cost being ill feeling from the 1000 fans displaced from the West Stand.What's not to like ?
    I'll give Khaled a chance SB. But the players men's are good so far are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Agree. I said it a while back Chops that Dane probably found it difficult to work with Conway and I have' no doubt why he left. Chalk and cheese. I only had a couple of communications with Dane but I found him pleasant, respectful, open, genuine, took an interest in the fans, appeared to trying to do the right things. It did concern me when he left. Just my opinion, but my gut feel was that Dane wasn't a person that would stitch his own fans up.
    I didn't have a problem with Dane either , I communicated with him regularly by email and he always responded quickly .

Of course I always knew his job was to run the club for PMG and he was never going to talk them down but he had a drive and enthusiasm about him I liked .

As the face of the club he did a good job in my opinion and without his US connections we'd never have got Dike here and had the season we had last year .

Made a positive contribution in my opinion and I was sad to see him go .

Has Murphy left ?

I must have missed the Official Announcement and thank you for his services.

Thaz lost me on that last sentence Arbs.

Has Murphy left ?

Lol. It should have said the omens aren't good so far. It's called efficiency SB. Conway concentrates on doing the important things like shutting the west stand.

Has Murphy left ?

Cracker !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12