+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumpdee away this saturday

Aye, we’re ****e! But even championship fitba would be better than the dross we were inflicted by McWinless.

Derek McInnes is available and I bet he’s having a right good laugh tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Yep, McInnes is still available because nobody wants him.

The fact Cormack replaced him with a complete dud doesnt make it wrong to have got rid of him though.

This is all on Cormack picking someone that should never have even been near the job.

Well that's me just home. Firstly I have to say I thought the Aberdeen Support were brilliant tonight. It's just the shame the team weren't up for it. Or should I say the Manager. Glass should walk now. The supporters have turned but to be honest he never stood a chance anyway. Built up to the high heavens by Cormack as the most outstanding candidate that they interviewed ( which I'm sure is no lie as Glass was the only one they interviewed) the fans were never going to fall for a reserve team coach from Atlanta.

It's ironic that our clubs demise under Cormack and Glass has been played out tonight at a rescheduled time for the benefit of the Atlanta Season ticket holders.
    Last edited by LED; 16-10-2021 at 08:54 PM.

Same as when we got rid of Calderwood.
    Right decision REALLY bad next appointment.
    I've no idea who we get next but Glass has to go.

If us and Ross County both lose our next 2 games we will be 11th in 11 days time.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Well that's me just home. Firstly I have to say I thought the Aberdeen Support were brilliant tonight. It's just the shame the team weren't up for it. Or should I say the Manager. Glass should walk now. The supporters have turned but to be honest he never stood a chance anyway. Built up to the high heavens by Cormack as the most outstanding candidate that they interviewed ( which I'm sure is no lie as Glass was the only one they interviewed) the fans were never going to fall for a reserve team coach from Atlanta.
    It's ironic that our clubs demise under Cormack and Glass has been played out tonight at a rescheduled time for the benefit of the Atlanta Season ticket holders.
    He won’t walk though as he’s entitled to a pay-off for the remainder of his contract and neither would most of us, I suspect. It’s not his fault that he was appointed to a post that was way beyond his experience and capabilities. That responsibility falls upon his employers, ie, AFC (Cormack).

So, Dave, what’s the prawcess now for resurrecting what has been an unmitigated shambles, in terms of replacing Glass with someone with proper managerial credentials with whom you have no history?

The fans aren’t stupid you know and that will be reflected in future attendances to watch what, quite frankly, has been complete and utter cr**!?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    He’ll be enjoying it because he’s a boring hun b’astard.

No McInness, definition not Lennon.

Preferably not any Largs graduate.

No Yanks either.

It's not the clever option but Lennon will be able to work with his old captain.
    I can see this being Cormack's "quick fix".

If it is then it’s the end.
    It’s Cornhill he should be, not Pittodrie

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast