+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Raf out of Saints Match?

Is Raf out of Saints Match?

He's playing for Brazil Thursday/Friday v Uruguay. He's come on in two games and played well, one of the games was away last Sunday to Columbia!!!
    Columbia are on the red list for UK, so supposed to need 10 days quarantine??

The South American Copa America congestion isn't helped by them randomly holding the last 4 tournaments in the last 6 years, There has been gaps of up to 4 years in past.... money talks

I think he will be on the bench and trotted out if we are desperate, don't think he will be back till late Friday.

Don't mind too much be good to see how Harrison and James get on, would only really be a problem if Bamford and Phillips are both out as well.

If he plays the last game overseas I doubt he will make the bench at Southampton

It's a 12 hour flight, plus travelling up the motorway from London to Leeds but the main thing is Colombia is one of only 7 countries on the red list, which requires 10 days isolation if you visited there in the previous 10 days, which he has (Sunday 10th was matchday)

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    It's a 12 hour flight, plus travelling up the motorway from London to Leeds but the main thing is Colombia is one of only 7 countries on the red list, which requires 10 days isolation if you visited there in the previous 10 days, which he has (Sunday 10th was matchday)
    I had the scariest taxi ride ever in Columbia, driver didn't turn his head once not even to take the fare - he just went straight through junctions, I was glad to get out not least for his driving but the car was the smallest I'd ever been in.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I had the scariest taxi ride ever in Columbia, driver didn't turn his head once not even to take the fare - he just went straight through junctions, I was glad to get out not least for his driving but the car was the smallest I'd ever been in.
    I believe an exemption was inserted into the UK regs last week to allow elite sportsmen to return from red list countries with out quarantining.

So provided he doesn’t actually test positive and is not too tired to play he should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    He was probably one of those irritating drivers (usually female lol ) who are constantly powdering their nose as they drive along.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I believe an exemption was inserted into the UK regs last week to allow elite sportsmen to return from red list countries with out quarantining.

So provided he doesn’t actually test positive and is not too tired to play he should be fine.
    Aah missed that, OK, tho likely he will be knackered

Yeah Bielsa presser says he will assess how fatigued he is but subject to that he is in the reckoning

I guess they won't have Ward-Prowse, but they aren't always the easiest nut to crack and the rest of their team will have something to prove?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)