+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayr United v Queens

Ayr United v Queens

Back the league business for Queens this weekend when we visit Somerset Park to take on Ayr United.

The manager will have some difficult decisions to make with a near full squad to choose from. I would expect big Innes Cameron to come right back into the starting 11 and maybe even play along side Ally Roy.

Sounds like there’s a decent support heading up this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Back the league business for Queens this weekend when we visit Somerset Park to take on Ayr United.

The manager will have some difficult decisions to make with a near full squad to choose from. I would expect big Innes Cameron to come right back into the starting 11 and maybe even play along side Ally Roy.

As I have previously said the manager will now have his work cut out trying to please all the squad now that we have such strength in depth and it will be interesting to see just who misses out but for sure we will have a strong bench on Saturday. Mon the South.

Did you not notice my Honest Men vs. Doonhamers thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    As I have previously said the manager will now have his work cut out trying to please all the squad now that we have such strength in depth and it will be interesting to see just who misses out but for sure we will have a strong bench on Saturday. Mon the South.
    I’d like to see Wullie back in defence in place of AJ’s son.

Any idea why Connolly was subbed at 1-1?

Because we were still in the game, maybe?

Presumably most were in the main stand?

No idea whatsoever, straight after Ayr scored their penalty that was a needless challenge on the edge of the box. More the fact that he was the most lively Queens player on the pitch and most likely to score another goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post

Presumably most were in the main stand?
    I would say there was a good amount in the Railway End.

I would just like to say that I hope the Queens fan who was punched on the nose by one of the Queens Young Team gets better soon.
    I happened to just miss the incident but witnessed the aftermath after talking to one of the Ayr stewards.
    A bloody nose it was indeed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)