+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At the ground now - Khaled Q&A Sold Out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Just read the announcement for the Q&A. It said that tickets were available to redsreserve+ members from 13th October. So as I'm only a redsreserve member I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting one anyway. Clearly the sessions are for the in crowd. Suppose it would be controversial to suggest splitting the tickets so that redsreserve and non-season ticket holders could get a share of the tickets.
    I don’t know what’s happened regarding the sales of the tickets - but a very disappointing turn out at the last Q&A - followed by a stampede for this one.
    Obviously comments on here and the BBS about the West Stand and owners has generated a shed load of interest.

Really really peeed off that I’ve missed out on a ticket.

Anyone on here got one ???

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You have asked this before and I explained I couldn't be arsed driving down and back from Sowerby Bridge to listen to that sh1te.
    I read the predictable reports though.
    I don't need to visit Copley Sewage Works to know it whiffs.

Emmerdales starting.
    No - if I remember right I asked if you were going to the last one.
    This time asking if you have actually been to any - as your knowledge of them seems to be extensive.

Not me , wunt want to be set among that lot ennyrooard , you must be beside yourself ? No handshakes oh dear , ostracised by the cult now that's sad , haha

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    This time asking if you have actually been to any - as your knowledge of them seems to be extensive.
    you have previous owd cock , "Racism on BBS" Open up tell the truth , you accuse so called accusers ? You have done the same with me , despite my numerous requests for your proof of that "being on your case " , you still can't show any evidence ? So go on Big lad tell the truth , or are you the normal bullyboy All Mouth ? I'm watching thee , and I will win . Rest assured .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    perhaps your nose isn't brown enough Arby ? Selected few who don't ask proper questions , your best out of it mate ,
    Aye tha probly reight theer Roma.

Does tha ever watch any programmes based on satire Nudge ? My post about what goes on at meetings was satirical, but. I suspect, not far from the truth. Tell me what really goes on Nudge. I suspect Mansford, Ganyae, Murphy, Ahmad worked the meetings to suit themselves and nothing new of any interest about the club emerged.

I haven't been to any meeting for the same reason I didn't go to the last one. I thought that would be obvious

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Does tha ever watch any programmes based on satire Nudge ? My post about what goes on at meetings was satirical, but. I suspect, not far from the truth. Tell me what really goes on Nudge. I suspect Mansford, Ganyae, Murphy, Ahmad worked the meetings to suit themselves and nothing new of any interest about the club emerged.

I haven't been to any meeting for the same reason I didn't go to the last one. I thought that would be obvious
    Its very very easy to continually throw moans and groans on a message boards.

It’s also very very easy to continually complain about the present ownership of the club without any evidence whatsoever to support that they are running the club down.

Wouldn’t it be better to join an audience with the CEO of the club to ask and listen to what is actually going on at the club.
    That is to say - not what people on message boards imagine is going on at the club but listen to the REALITY.

ANY question that you or anyone else at those Q&A meetings want to ask are answered.

I refer you to Post 6 on the Supporters Trust letter thread.

One very important question which he still hasn't answered is..
    " Now then now then.. hows about hows about.. do you like.. the music of.. Sher waddy waddy ? ".

Its very very easy to continually throw moans and groans on a message boards..

It’s also very easy to continually throw “moans and groans about BBS” onto a forum that cares little about the BBS, it’s easy to to come on here and say “why don’t you….”
    WHEN even YOU, “THE HANDSHAKE KING”…… privileged as you are can’t get a ticket! (Even with your connections!!,)…

Your whining, and cringing attempts to curry sympathy on this forum for you being banned from their board for unsavoury behaviour.(yes….. get your lawyer friend involve why don’t you….I’ll relish it)…..
    We have to put up with you doing it…… we have to put up with you constantly supporting the idiots that own the club, supporting and cajoling other idiots to abuse people on this forum, (despite your inability to take the hint that your comments are unwelcome….
    You persist in repeating the same drivel, day after day…….
    Boring Nudge, amd that why they wanted you off BBS….. BECAUSE YOU ARE A BORING CNUT.
    YOU COME ON HERE TO SOUND OFF BECAUSE NO ONE IN YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOU…..

I’m proposing a “Meeting with everyone fed up with Nudge’s continual INANE defence of the ownership and disruption of the forum”….. I, will be the chairman, speaker, and facilitator.
    I’ll shake everyone’s hand.

And just for balance Nudge…..
    If you don’t like my comments.

DONT READ THEM

But I intend to disrupt every thread you start with the same inane Bollox you do. Until you F*ck off.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast