+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: At the ground now - Khaled Q&A Sold Out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Its very very easy to continually throw moans and groans on a message boards.

It’s also very very easy to continually complain about the present ownership of the club without any evidence whatsoever to support that they are running the club down.

Wouldn’t it be better to join an audience with the CEO of the club to ask and listen to what is actually going on at the club.
    That is to say - not what people on message boards imagine is going on at the club but listen to the REALITY.

ANY question that you or anyone else at those Q&A meetings want to ask are answered.
    But you can’t get a ticket… can you?

" WHEN even YOU, “THE HANDSHAKE KING”…… privileged as you are can’t get a ticket! (Even with your connections!!,)… "

Be careful Jules, he might be a member of the masons!!.

Is that a pub in Sharlston?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Is that a pub in Sharlston?
    Err no sir, it is not!.

Where did you get that name from ehh, 'The Handshake king' indeed. It sounds like a dodgy cartoon or pantomime villain.

To all decent posters on this forum i warned you about the behaviour of Young Nudger months ago.

He is a racist

He is a bigot

He is a bully

And an attention seeker.

And a wum.

The one thing bullies hate is being called out. Then when he does he plays the victim.

Banned from the BBS for racism and bullying.

Now winding folk up on here.

Get shut or else he will ruin another Barnsley fc forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    To all decent posters on this forum i warned you about the behaviour of Young Nudger months ago.

He is a racist

He is a bigot

He is a bully

And an attention seeker.

And a wum.

The one thing bullies hate is being called out. Then when he does he plays the victim.

Banned from the BBS for racism and bullying.

Now winding folk up on here.

Get shut or else he will ruin another Barnsley fc forum.
    you've come all the way over to tell us something most of us already know.

looks to me like your stalking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    " WHEN even YOU, “THE HANDSHAKE KING”…… privileged as you are can’t get a ticket! (Even with your connections!!,)… "

Be careful Jules, he might be a member of the masons!!.
    At last it seems Nudger is getting his “Just Deserts”and not before time,maybe we could arrange a transfer to the Millers so he could join Grumpy,I think they could make a fine pair.Just for the record Nudger I know more about our great little football club than you will ever know and I don’t need to make stories up because I know the truth.
    Just a quick one about one of our favourite ex players that has not been told before.On the year of the Queens Silver Jubilee we took our youth team to Holland to play in a tournament against youth teams from around Europe.On getting to the ground in Holland we the officials and 2 directors were in the local hotel and the players were to be billeted with local Dutch families.To be quite honest it was just like a slave auction with the families pointing out which player they wanted.I don’t know if many of you remember Ziggy Campbell who if I remember was the first coloured player to play for Barnsley.No one wanted Ziggy because of his colour and he was a smashing lad.When one family pointed out our own Mick McCarthy he stepped forward and said if you want me you have to take my mate Ziggy because we come as a pair.I think Mick was only 16 or 17 at the time and I think that just shows how he showed maturity beyond his years.We did manage to win the tournament and came back home to Barnsley with the cup.The following year we went to Düsseldorf in Germany and won the cup there as well,Mick didn’t go on the second trip because by that time he was in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post

Come over from where?

Not stalking him as he cant be missed.

I havent posted on here for months but have read this forum often and can see he is getting under the skin of many a decent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    Come over from where?

Not stalking him as he cant be missed.

I havent posted on here for months but have read this forum often and can see he is getting under the skin of many a decent poster.

You’ve come over here from the BBS.

The place where I always supported you - even tho most on the BBS were on your case ending with you getting bullied off the BBS.
    And I continued to support you after you were banned.

Im also the person that goes out of their way to say hello to when I see you - even tho most avoid you.

Im also the person on here that has praised you recently on here for your in depth questions at the Khaled Q&A.

I am now the person you are trying to slag off and belittle - is it because you think by following the current trend of the clique on here it is going to improve how people perceive you?
    It isnt - it’s just showing what type of person you really are.

Phil - by trying to push people down - it dosent lift you up and make you look good.
    Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    You’ve come over here from the BBS.

The place where I always supported you - even tho most on the BBS were on your case ending with you getting bullied off the BBS.
    And I continued to support you after you were banned.

Im also the person that goes out of their way to say hello to when I see you - even tho most avoid you.

Im also the person on here that has praised you recently on here for your in depth questions at the Khaled Q&A.

I am now the person you are trying to slag off and belittle - is it because you think by following the current trend of the clique on here it is going to improve how people perceive you?
    It isnt - it’s just showing what type of person you really are.

Phil - by trying to push people down - it dosent lift you up and make you look good.
    Quite the opposite.

Ive never met you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast