+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: At the ground now - Khaled Q&A Sold Out !!!

Good reports on Twitter @BFCDrinkers
    Quote …..
    West Upper a fire risk. Holes in the floor identified recently. Fire risk assessment trigger for the action to close but other causes. Red wall partially collapsed last season, damaged turnstiles and unsafe. Railings aged and old structure

Thanks for update ESR 👍
    Agree though, sounds a load o bollox

Thanks for the update ESR .

I don't believe a single word coming out of that club either .

I think to label it a load of Bollox is being Kind……
    There will be those there who swallow. It all

Thank you ESR.

I see the reason the West Stand was closed by Ahmad is now "it is a fire risk", mainly due to its wood content. Three things puzzle me--

1 I would be very surprised that a public organisation such as the Council would say the stand is safe to use for crowds and publically repeat that. Organisations such as Councils are red hot on health and safety issues mainly for fear of the blame and/or financial compensation should things go wrong and would certainly not allow fans into any areas that were a fire risk.

2 The media will still be allowed in the stand. The club seem happy to have them placed in a fire risk area.

3 Was the wood in the West Stand not noticed before ST's were sold for this season ?

Very little else of substance was said or asked eg why was £750,000 removed from the club accounts ? any update on any aspect of the dispute between the owners ? At least we can rest easy now that Ahmad has said there is no danger of relegation.

Sounds like Ahmad did a job for Conway and managed and played the room without saying anything. More Brownie Points for Ahmad. Conway and Ahmad will be on the phone to each other this morning laughing their c0cks off.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Does anybody ever get told to leave these fan meetings, if they ask any so called 'difficult' questions or comments.

And that bit about no fear of relegation concerns me. Does it mean hes confident that we won't be relegated, or does it mean he just doesn't care if we do ?.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345