+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At the ground now - Khaled Q&A Sold Out !!!

At the ground now - Khaled Q&A Sold Out !!!

I’ve been to move ST across from West Stand to East Stand.
    Asked about getting a ticket for the Khaled Q&A - was expecting women behind the counter to say they arn’t available yet.
    Sold Out !!!
    And sold out on the first day they became available.
    Really disappointed.

I hope someone on here has a ticket and is able to report back on here what happened.
    (we can’t rely on BBS Gally to provide a report because the last time it was poor)

Wondering if there could be a video link available?

The "usual crowd" will have had the heads up about the minute the tickets went on sale.

They will be practising their head nodding. murmurs of approval and applause.

Brown nosing to follow with comments such as "Wasn't he wonderful, so open and communicative". "I knew those who criticised the owners were wrong now that Khaled has told us the truth". "i shook his hand and won't wash my hands for a week".
    "I am much happier now after listening to Khaled explain things. The West Stand ST holders will come to realise how much better off they are and the club benefits financially. What's not to like ?"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-10-2021 at 03:30 PM.

This begs the question , why was such a relatively small venue chosen ?
    Could it have been held inside the executive suites at Oakwell , which I'm aware they can be opened up to hold a few hundred inside ?
    Or perhaps it's the usual suspects attending with the odd exception , known locally as a closed shop ?
    Last edited by Romared; 14-10-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    This begs the question , why was such a relatively small venue chosen ?
    Could it have been held inside the executive suites at Oakwell , which I'm aware they can be opened up to hold a few hundred inside ?
    Or perhaps it's the usual suspects attending with the odd exception , known locally as a closed shop ?
    East Dene WMC would have been an even better venue, a few drinks darn some then it's "vino veritas" Khaled and Co wouldn't like that though , out of their comfort zone ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The "usual crowd" will have had the heads up about the minute the tickets went on sale.

They will be practising their head nodding. murmurs of approval and applause.

Brown nosing to follow with comments such as "Wasn't he wonderful, so open and communicative". "I knew those who criticised the owners were wrong now that Khaled has told us the truth". "i shook his hand and won't wash my hands for a week".
    "I am much happier now after listening to Khaled explain things. The West Stand ST holders will come to realise how much better off they are and the club benefits financially. What's not to like ?"
    Could I ask how many of these events you have been to?

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Why don't you ask a general question to us all ? Instead of individuals ? Scared ? Most on this forum have got you and your ways sorted , we know how you love shaking hands with your Idealistic role models , open yourself up , or is that too hard Big Boy /Miner , your opinions differ from most on here , yet you still continue , it's time you moved on "hopefully" your lack of empathy is appalling , it's all about you , Boring and repetitive , one day you will regret being this way , Tütti Bellô .

Just read the announcement for the Q&A. It said that tickets were available to redsreserve+ members from 13th October. So as I'm only a redsreserve member I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting one anyway. Clearly the sessions are for the in crowd. Suppose it would be controversial to suggest splitting the tickets so that redsreserve and non-season ticket holders could get a share of the tickets.

You have asked this before and I explained I couldn't be arsed driving down and back from Sowerby Bridge to listen to that sh1te.
    I read the predictable reports though.
    I don't need to visit Copley Sewage Works to know it whiffs.

Emmerdales starting.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-10-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Just read the announcement for the Q&A. It said that tickets were available to redsreserve+ members from 13th October. So as I'm only a redsreserve member I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting one anyway. Clearly the sessions are for the in crowd. Suppose it would be controversial to suggest splitting the tickets so that redsreserve and non-season ticket holders could get a share of the tickets.
    perhaps your nose isn't brown enough Arby ? Selected few who don't ask proper questions , your best out of it mate ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You have asked this before and I explained I couldn't be arsed driving down and back from Sowerby Bridge to listen to that sh1te.
    I read the predictable reports though.
    I don't need to visit Copley Sewage Works to know it whiffs.
    a thort tha warra hairdresser in Wombwell , well bugga me !! Haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast