+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood

Fleetwood

Long is back in the running. Madger has now got a game under his belt. Finney has scored two in two. Kashket has recovered from his tweak. So going forward and in midfield there are some selection dilemmas for DA, but good ones!
    So what should his line-up be. They've just had a break during which time they will have had plenty of opportunity to work on things and decide on formation.
    How about:
    Jaaskelainen
    Ramsey
    Thomas
    Offord
    Adebisi
    Gomes
    Murphy
    Robertson
    Finney
    Mandron
    Bennett.

Subs: Richards; Johnson; Daniels; Lundstram; Long, Porter, Kashket.

So that's a 4-3-1-2 formation

I'd prefer to start Kashket in 4-3-3 - hope to see Long on the pitch by the end - particularly if we're not doing it just to chase the game!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Long is back in the running. Madger has now got a game under his belt. Finney has scored two in two. Kashket has recovered from his tweak. So going forward and in midfield there are some selection dilemmas for DA, but good ones!
    So what should his line-up be. They've just had a break during which time they will have had plenty of opportunity to work on things and decide on formation.
    How about:
    Jaaskelainen
    Ramsey
    Thomas
    Offord
    Adebisi
    Gomes
    Murphy
    Robertson
    Finney
    Mandron
    Bennett.

Subs: Richards; Johnson; Daniels; Lundstram; Long, Porter, Kashket.

So that's a 4-3-1-2 formation

I think it will be Kaskett instead of Gomez, Finney in center mid. Can’t see Artell shaking it up that much.

Hobby horse time. Our midfield is not in control. Why? Only effectively 2 of them. The only times I've heard Finney's name have been poor pass or touch.

Hobby horse time. Our midfield is not in control. Why? Only effectively 2 of them. The only times I've heard Finney's name have been poor pass or touch.
    Well that was woeful, can anybody shed any light on what exactly Artell and the team have been working on during the international break

The problem with Artell is he sets up the same way every week and guess what the opposition know that with regards to the midfield we are not good enough the play with 3, we need to be flexible and I would prefer 4-4-2 away from home it will give us more control in the middle of the park.

I can’t believe the OS are suggesting the game could have swung in Crewe’s favour had the referee sent off the Fleetwood player do they think the fans are stupid, who looks at what is being posted on the site ? Idiots !!! We had 1 shot on target in the entire game and that came in the 87th minute that is pathetic and I would suggest we would have needed Fleetwood down to 8 before we would trouble them. Let’s be honest we are crap and I don’t think it’s the players I think they are poorly led by Artell and Lunt time they went before it is too late.

Today did seem to be a day of poor choices. I know it's my bugbear but at the moment Finney is a luxury we cannot afford. Gomes or Lundstram should have started. Then to take Murphy off, ffs!
    Why is it we can go 2-0 up and lose that lead but we go 2 down and just give up?
    My final comment: when are we going to play two strikers. Wing play is good but they tend to stay stuck out too wide. It's no surprise we have such a low shot count. Bennett should play a Sterling role a bit more and go down the middle a bit more. At the moment he doesn't have the ball enough.

Today did seem to be a day of poor choices. I know it's my bugbear but at the moment Finney is a luxury we cannot afford. Gomes or Lundstram should have started. Then to take Murphy off, ffs!
    Why is it we can go 2-0 up and lose that lead but we go 2 down and just give up?
    My final comment: when are we going to play two strikers. Wing play is good but they tend to stay stuck out too wide. It's no surprise we have such a low shot count. Bennett should play a Sterling role a bit more and go down the middle a bit more. At the moment he doesn't have the ball enough.

I refer to my previous comment the management team to blame they are to stubborn to change. Hiding behind we have only lost 1 in 8 crap we are 2nd bottom and look absolutely woeful the only 2 people that came off the training pitches over the international break thinking everything had been worked on and understood were Artell and Lunt shame they are not playing because the match day squad have not got a fuc..g clue what they are supposed to be doing.

Artell on os

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    I refer to my previous comment the management team to blame they are to stubborn to change. Hiding behind we have only lost 1 in 8 crap we are 2nd bottom and look absolutely woeful the only 2 people that came off the training pitches over the international break thinking everything had been worked on and understood were Artell and Lunt shame they are not playing because the match day squad have not got a fuc..g clue what they are supposed to be doing.
    Well I have just finished digesting Artells assessment of today’s game and after finally finishing laughing I can summarise thus I thought Davis spouted some crap but Artell is taking it to an all new level, I will have a pint of what he is on please. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast