+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: v Hibs (a)

I truthfully thought we were fighting relegation,the Funsters gloried with the appointment of Thomas and predicted tap 6 and a trophy but whatever i doubt any of us could have thought the link below was possible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=scot...rhw4;st;fp;1;;

Check oot the Sheep S haggers form XXXXX,FN brilliant.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 16-10-2021 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Sheep form highlighted

Lovely looking form table.

Name:  Screenshot_20211016_220700.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  82.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Lovely looking form table.

Name:  Screenshot_20211016_220700.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  82.1 KB
    Funsters far far too close for comfort please remove your post.

Nah hud on just noticed the Sheep please leave post in place.

Many Thanks

The Boat
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 16-10-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Since the disaster that was Pittodrie

17 pts from 8, only 3 conceded and 6 cleansheets

Credit to Thomas, staff and the players

Keep it going game at a time, we will have setbacks but this season is one to enjoy not worry about

Fantastic result and a superb performance.

Tam and the players are doing some job the now. SRYB.

Well that's the last time I go for a pysh just before HT to beat the rush .....so still not seen a striker score for us

Great to witness the Hibee fire drill when the 3rd went in....sorrow,sorrow, sorrow

Don't tell anyone but I might have joined in a wee bit at the end with a chorus or two of Tam Courts Tangerine Army

MOM for me Nicky Clark(even though I missed his goal)he was everywhere but its just a pity we don't see this Nicky Clark more often.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Fantastic result and a superb performance.

Tam and the players are doing some job the now. SRYB.
    They are and well beyond expectations. A few factors we have proper full backs now prepared to battle but can go forward as well, our midfield is sensational at times, CB and GK are best for many a year. We will have a slippery patch most likely brought on by injuries and suspensions xmas period. We get no slack from refs so the achievement is even better but early days. Why when pawlett taken down and we got no advantage were we nit given free kick and a booking? Double standards every game.

Lastly when we have a struggling period and these few dees come back on with their tails can we just ban them. Its tedious. Fine if they were on having debate and chat but they stay in their beds even after a win for themselves. Must be awful that they dontbreally care about their team just hope the DABs get beat lol

Need the new forward to be good and fit in and looks like he may well just do - also the additional width of finn and glass playing well has made me quite confident we can achieve top 6.

I got a nosebleed reading the table last night!!!

Proud as phuck.

Hibernian head coach Jack Ross: "We deserved what we got. We were our worst version of ourselves; lazy, slow and selfish in a lot of our individual play. No qualms over the result, Dundee United deserved to win.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Hibernian head coach Jack Ross: "We deserved what we got. We were our worst version of ourselves; lazy, slow and selfish in a lot of our individual play. No qualms over the result, Dundee United deserved to win.
    Respect for the man. I like people who are humble in defeat.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)