+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T Mega Poptastic Pop Quiz (16)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That's correct. There is a clue in there to who sang it.
    Is it sung by Trio?

Well done everybody. All the mysteries are solved. That's a wrap 'till the next International Break. We've covered about 1,000 songs now but I'm sure there's plenty left to get your mental jukeboxes whirring.

1. I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention Stand And Deliver Adam And The Ants
    2. Remember, remember, remember, remember. Remember, remember, remember, remember. Fame Irene Cara
    3. Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green Karma Chameleon Culture Club
    4. Why don't you use it? Try not to bruise it Buy time, don't lose it The Reflex Duran Duran
    5. Does anybody know how long to World War III? I wanna know, I wanna book me holidee Tom Hark The Piranhas
    6. You're the only one who really knew me at all Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) Phil Collins
    7. Showin' how funky and strong is your fight It doesn't matter who's wrong or right Beat It Michael Jackson
    8. My love is stronger than the universe My soul is crying for you, and that cannot be reversed Heartbreaker Dionne Warwick
    9. She should've known better than to give her heart Joan Of Arc OMD
    10. You had a dream of a promised land King UB40
    11. Too much fighting on the dance floor Ghost Town The Specials
    12. Words are few I have spoken I could waste a thousand years Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Culture Club
    13. Everybody wants your love I'd just like to make you mine, all mine Give It Up KC and the Sunshine Band
    14. Talking Italian (talking Italian) Robert De Niro's Waiting Bananarama
    15. A pseudonym To fool him She couldn't have made a worst move Babooshka Kate Bush
    16. You had your time, you had the power You've yet to have your finest hour Radio Ga Ga Queen
    17. But there's just one thing (Ah) Just one thing (Hey!) But there's just one thing (Oh, yeah!) Who's That Girl Eurythmics
    18. How you gonna do it if you really don't wanna dance By standing on the wall? Get Down On It Kool and the Gang
    19. Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling Girls On Film Duran Duran
    20. No, I didn't dig deep (no, I didn't dig deep) I did not want to know (I did not want to know) Take That Look Off Your Face Marti Webb
    21. Could it be another he's found? It's breaking up the happy home Japanese Boy Aneka
    22. Better stop dreaming of the quiet life, 'cause it's the one we'll never know A Town Called Malice The Jam
    23. She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son Billie Jean Michael Jackson
    24. Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no I got to keep on movin' Break My Stride Matthew Wilder
    25. Bang! That's another bomb on another town While the Tsar and Jim have tea Stop The Cavalry Jona Lewie
    26. I can't understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand People Are People Depeche Mode
    27. I'll find a crowded avenue Though it will be empty without you Can't Get Used To Losing You The Beat
    28. After all is said and done It was right for you to run Da Da Da Trio
    29. If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory Elaine Paige
    30. We have grown, we have grown (Just Like) Starting Over John Lennon
    31. I resolved to call her up A thousand times a day Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic The Police
    32. Can't stop now Don't you know I ain't never gonna let you go Don't Go Yazoo
    33. Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid I'm Still Standing Elton John
    34. Maybe you're just like my mother She's never satisfied (she's never satisfied) When Doves Cry Prince
    35. Change your heart, it will astound you Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime The Korgis
    36. Purge the soul Make love your goal The Power Of Love Frankie Goes To Hollywood
    37. But everybody knows it's hard to be alone at this time of year Winter's Tale David Ess.ex
    38. I bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil Driving In My Car Madness
    39. They say a man is just as old as the woman he feels The Oldest Swinger In Town Fred Wedlock
    40. I'm happy, hope you're happy too Ashes To Ashes David Bowie
    41. I was standing in the station being pounded by the rain Under Your Thumb Godley and Creme
    42. High noon, the moon and stars came out to play Zoom Fat Larry's Band
    43. B-boys, breakers, electric boogaloo Hey You The Rock Steady Crew The Rock Steady Crew
    44. I get up and nothin' gets me down Jump Van Halen
    45. I don't believe that you want to get up and dance Oops, Up Side Your Head Gap Band
    46. When you wanna suck, chew it Relax Frankie Goes To Hollywood
    47. No April rain, no flowers bloom I Just Called To Say I Love You Stevie Wonder
    48. The beat was goin' strong Playin' my favorite song I Love Rock and Roll Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
    49. In this great future, you can't forget your past So dry your tears, I seh No Woman No Cry Bob Marley
    50. Can't you see, it's the chemistry You really must agree Together We Are Beautiful Fern Kinney
    51. Hoorah, hoorah, hoorah, yeah Hoorah, hoorah, hoorah, yeah, yeah Swords of a Thousand Men Tenpole Tudor
    52. Rock 'n roll and brew, rock 'n roll and brew Dead Ringer For Love Meat Loaf
    53. This is the sound of my soul This is the sound True Spandau Ballet
    54. Bum Bum Bum. Bum Bum Bum. Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum. Win or lose, sink or swim We All Stand Together Paul McCartney and the Frog Chorus
    55. Ivory Madonna dying in the dust Food For Thought UB40
    56. If you're lost you can look and you will find me Time After Time Cyndi Lauper
    57. And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times Hello Lionel Richie
    58. I've been looking at you you've been looking at me And I want you to know that I like what I see Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour) Dollar
    59. Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Physical Olivia Newton-John
    60. I was sick and tired of everything When I called you last night from Glasgow Super Trouper ABBA

Well it was tempting to go with the Frog Chorus in reverence to my fellow moderator but not surprisingly it lost out to this one as me favourite video from this lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c

Cheers CAM

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910