+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vs Wolves

Im really not sure about back 5/3 with wing backs. Cash is goid going forward and to a degree but crossing leaves a lot to be desired. I think Deano will probably stick with a back 3 and recall Zeb so my original team is shot, taking Bongos advice about Ramsey heres my latest and final but predictable team for today which hooefully will be good enough for 3 pts.

..............Martynez.....(there is some doubt)

.....Konsa.....Zeb.......Mings
    .Cash...........................Targett

..................Nakamba

McGinn....Buendia......Ramsey

..................Watkins

Nice to see Buendier start.

What's going on with the reported self-isolation? The lads must have jabbed up. The team looks impressive on paper.

Oh dear, losing with 10 mins left is criminal, they looked shot. Rubbish subs.
    I will be the first to say "Smith out" 🥴

Only saw about 70 sporadic mins of the match due to a poor stream, in that time?

Out-gunned in the middle again.

Too many CBs getting in each other's way.

Our wing-backs are just wingers who can’t tackle.

Ollie is off-key again.

Subs? He never really has had a clue has he? We used to cut him some slack, due to the limitations on the bench. Now??? Does DS watch the game as a fan, i.e. too intensely, to notice what changes are really needed? I’m just trying to find excuses for the congenial bloke.

Pig sick again, another weekend 'fun sponged'.

I was saying to my lad, 2-0 up bring off Ings, bolster the midfield....im gutted and a jammy deflected goal just hurts more. Make Ramsey watch that tackle a millions times to make sure he never does that again. Seriously with Aresenal and the Ammers to come, all of a sudden, we could be heading south, the pressure is on now, going to need a massive effort next Friday. Drop the back 5 and get Bailey fit.......

First half woefully inadequate Tuanzebe error after error

Someone must tell Cash when he gets in & around their penalty area “if there’s no alternative as a last resort you can pass !!!”

1 goal against Everton & he thinks he's Ronaldo 4 good opportunities blasted into the stratosphere

2-0 up with 10 minutes to go..... not too sure what they practice at Bodymoor Heath surely it ain't

1. Back peddle, hit aimless loose passes & misplaced balls

2. Retreat onto the edge of your box

3. Inviting opponents on,with the intension of conceding soft goals in the final minutes of a game.
    4. Meekly surrender the points

5. Imitate the Keystone Cops with some slapstick defending

McGinn excellent, only other player with an ounce of creativity was Emiliano Buendia

Quite W/T/F Smith’s thought process was replacing him with Ramsey who's ill conceived lunge led to us loosing the game

As for our “Free kick coach! A swift boot up the backside coach is required!

Apart from that every thing was wun·der·bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)