+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Mee

Ben Mee

Tested positive for Covid
    Missing against citeh

what if others in the team drink an orange juice...or one of the many other food/drinks that cause a false positive - Game Postponed ?

Does this mean he's actually ill, or just a bit under the weather, or perfectly all right but just been told he's tested positive ? I think we should be told.

Apparently, he's feeling OK according to Sean,just has to keep away per premier league rules.

Another one, wouldn't even know he'd got it if he hadn't tested positive. Deadly disease my arse.

I knew a contortionist once who called herself Bend Mee.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Does this mean he's actually ill, or just a bit under the weather, or perfectly all right but just been told he's tested positive ? I think we should be told.
    It simply means the jab malarkey is a proper load of old bollox. I wonder where they will pile the bodies up at Gawthorpe?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It simply means the jab malarkey is a proper load of old bollox. I wonder where they will pile the bodies up at Gawthorpe?
    They were shifting the handicapped out of their allotted space at Turf Moor on some pretext or other a few weeks ago BT. I suspect the real reason was to build a temporary morgue to help out Burnley General this winter. Our new owners are keen to do their bit for the community, this is the least they could offer to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They were shifting the handicapped out of their allotted space at Turf Moor on some pretext or other a few weeks ago BT. I suspect the real reason was to build a temporary morgue to help out Burnley General this winter. Our new owners are keen to do their bit for the community, this is the least they could offer to do.
    Equality, diversity and inclusion epitomised mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    I knew a contortionist once who called herself Bend Mee.
    Could she stretch a point Warminster or did she stick when she should have twisted? Asking for a friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)