+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: McNulty

McNulty is gonna bag a hat trick tonight ain't he? Bang in a hat trick...then not score again for the whole season!

Chris Mochrie got 3 more touches (9) in 6 mins than McNulty did (6) in half an hour

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    McNulty is gonna bag a hat trick tonight ain't he? Bang in a hat trick...then not score again for the whole season!
    I wouldn't go putting money on that for all sorts of reasons but especially as we're not playing until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Doubt it, we are playing tomorrow night ��

😂😂😂

Who is top of our goalscoring chart for season 21/22?.Can someone put up a list of all our goalscorers and all the goals we have scored in the League and both cup's this season please?.I honestly don't know where i can find this info.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Who is top of our goalscoring chart for season 21/22?.Can someone put up a list of all our goalscorers and all the goals we have scored in the League and both cup's this season please?.I honestly don't know where i can find this info.
    https://www.arabarchive.co.uk/matches.php

So by my reckoning, Clark with 6 then Pawlett with 5.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 08-02-2022 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    https://www.arabarchive.co.uk/matches.php

So by my reckoning, Clark with 6 then Pawlett with 5.
    Cheers Terence,BTW mate i am not in protest mode or anything like that regarding season tickets but its a sad day when i would rather go to my work than attend a game,there is probably over £200 to be gained but its really nothing to do with the money to be honest.
    If i keep giving my season ticket away because i am not enjoying my match day experience is there really any point in renewing my ticket?.That's the question i'm asking myself mate.There is still a chance i will get one just to give the club my money that is what normally ends up happening.

What I said was tongue in check mate, each to their own I say. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What I said was tongue in check mate, each to their own I say. ��
    Fair enough mate,cannie be bothered with the politics of the club anymore but i am very disappointed with the product on the park.I thought Tam was a massive risk but i did think at least we will see better football being played but sadly its reverted to the same auld mince served up by Micky's team.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)