+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: McNulty

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Smedum this post from the 14th October hasn't aged too well mate. Still a fan?

(This is what I said on the same day)
    Never like to see a player injured but I'm just not getting the love in for a striker that doesn't score goals.
    Hope he comes back in the new year and proves me wrong though.
    ---------------------------------------

Well there's still time for McNulty to start scoring, tomorrow would be nice.
    Shankland scored 4 in his first two games. Has McNulty even reached that yet??

Shankland is still one of our clubs tops scorers this season with 3 goals....I think you will find that our striker is equal in the scoring table with *checks notes* Jamie Robson. *checks notes again* a left back that plays for Lincoln City!

damp squib

I'm afraid McNulty is never going to score for us. Unfortunately no one else wants him.

We would manage to reduce Ronaldo in his pomp to a single figure season's haul with our current assisters.I'm talking about the Portuguese version who notched between 40 and 50 every year in La Liga.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I'm afraid McNulty is never going to score for us. Unfortunately no one else wants him.
    Did he not just score v Killie?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Yes and on the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Yes and on the plastic.
    When do we play Livi again?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Seems to like scoring in the cup so let's leave him on the bench until the thistle game

McNulty is a **** ****ing ****-faced waste of a jersey **** ****er. Get him away to ****ing ****faced oblivion

just wanted to see what it would ****. i was an honest assessment of my feelings though. I feel better for venting

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)