+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We won sommat!

We won sommat!

Bronze in the non-league category at the Football Content Awards, behind....er.....Hashtag United and AFC Bury.

It's an omen, I tells ya

https://twitter.com/The_FCAs/status/...JHaXu1JgA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Bronze in the non-league category at the Football Content Awards, behind....er.....Hashtag United and AFC Bury.

It's an omen, I tells ya

https://twitter.com/The_FCAs/status/...JHaXu1JgA&s=19
    Excellent. The media team are really doing a top notch job of late IMHO.

Totally agree the media team at Notts are smashing it and consistently produce top class content including great access to the manager.

Also good to see the hashtag get some much overdue good press, worthy winners I'm sure#congrats

Where does this word 'smashing ' it come out of nowhere from? and like absolutely , literally, so over used and irritating.

Everything about the club is so much better than what we have been used to for some time. Hopefully that will overflow onto the pitch and see us moving back up the leagues in the not too distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Where does this word 'smashing ' it come out of nowhere from? and like absolutely , literally, so over used and irritating.
    'Smashing it' isn't something new. Agree that 'literally' is massively overused and often inappropriately.

The one that always irritated me (and I don't really know why) was 'Jesus wept' somebody on here used to use it all the time.

None of the above are big enough crimes to call the (Part Time) NCM Spelling and Grammar Police unlike those who still write loose instead of lose! I'm mean how? How?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm mean how? How?
    Presumably because you’re not a very generous person.

NCMSAGP